Good Bye Bff.

jerkoff

Good Bye Bff.

Post by jerkoff »

Well guys its been great being part of bff. But I'm gonna have to set my limit here. I'll be taking my leave from bff. Why? Well thanks to 2 certain members who cost me $400 and my phone. [They can say w/e.] But I was unaware that they were spaming my phone simply because 1 of my texts sent out duplicates. [That one person wasn't the only one my phone sent out duplicates to either. There was a outage on one of the towers and if fucked with my services..anyways that one person decided to get someone else to mass text me too..]and I was expecting a call around 3:30-4:30 for a side job. But of coarse because they spammed my phone they locked it and I was unware until my mom came into my room and said shes been calling my cell for a while. So not only is my phone fucked. I'm screwed out of $400 too. Thanks Guys. Thanks A lot, silly me for thinking that you two were actually my friends... It's been a pleasure!

Jessica M.
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

Pleade don't leave becasuse of some assclown. I haven't been around much but I would still be sad if you left. I would rather see who ever spammed your phone leave than you.
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

I agree....you stay and whoever did this breaks off. I mean that is bull shit anyways!!!! Don't leave my Jess!!!!
brian40002

Post by brian40002 »

You know what, you guys are right, was an asshole prank that went too far (even though she did the same thing to me the day before), never intended to do any damage (how do text messages "lock" a phone anyway?), nor did I know she was expecting a call (an hour!) after I sent them, (who doesn't keep constant track of their phone when they're expecting an important call?), so, I'm sorry I "locked" your phone, and made you miss an important call, and I'll be taking talon's and burdman's advice and leave, I'll still be hanging around the server though :P

edit: and btw, "sent out duplicates", Ive heard of phones sending out copies two or three times, but 69 times? I highly doubt that

edit2: actually read your whole post this time, id like to point out "[That one person wasn't the only one my phone sent out duplicates to either. There was a outage on one of the towers and if fucked with my services.." you know, maybe that could be the reason you didnt get calls? not a bunch of texts

edit3: lol last edit i hope, you work in a phone store.. why would you not be able to fix your phone anyway..?
Last edited by brian40002 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
››€cŁĩpš€‹‹
BlueEyes

Post by BlueEyes »

I'm sorry to hear that you are leaving, and I don't think anyone should leave. Not only was it wrong for anyone to do, but the people who did it probably didn't mean to do it maliciously. Not only am I confused as to why leaving Bff. would help, but said person leaving spammed me like.... 2 days ago. I'm not sure if this is just a 'I can do this to you, but you can't do it to me' which often seems to be the case. But we don't need to act so drastically on this.

Wtf, don't leave Clips.....
NookiemonsteR
MookienonsteR

Post by NookiemonsteR »

researching...
jerkoff

Post by jerkoff »

brian40002 wrote:You know what, you guys are right, was an asshole prank that went too far (even though she did the same thing to me the day before), never intended to do any damage (how do text messages "lock" a phone anyway?), nor did I know she was expecting a call (an hour!) after I sent them, (who doesn't keep constant track of their phone when they're expecting an important call?), so, I'm sorry I "locked" your phone, and made you miss an important call, and I'll be taking talon's and burdman's advice and leave, I'll still be hanging around the server though :P

edit: and btw, "sent out duplicates", Ive heard of phones sending out copies two or three times, but 69 times? I highly doubt that

edit2: actually read your whole post this time, id like to point out "[That one person wasn't the only one my phone sent out duplicates to either. There was a outage on one of the towers and if fucked with my services.." you know, maybe that could be the reason you didnt get calls? not a bunch of texts

edit3: lol last edit i hope, you work in a phone store.. why would you not be able to fix your phone anyway..?
oh im sorry that you didnt read the fact that i was expecting a call between 3:30 and 4:30 and that you and that other person were going to be assholes and spam my phone.[ i also do keep my phone charging while im not using it. so when i do recev a call I can still HEAR it RING and answer it.] and in response to your "edits" you would have seen that i said there was an outage when my duplicates sent out the day before not the day of this happening. and after that i was able to make calls and recv calls. as far as being able to fix my phone the spams that you and the other person sent me made it to where i couldnt even access my phone with out it foreclosing i even tried a master reset and it doesnt go past the beginning. either way im kinda fucked with the phone because i have a limited edition and i have to wait before i can get a replacement for it. as far as your prank you two should have just not done it at all. either way im done.
brian40002

Post by brian40002 »

so youre saying 138 texts can completely break your phone to the point a master reset wont fix it? do you even read what you type? and where did you write that you were expecting to recieve a call in that time period except for in your first post which you made after we sent them, doesnt help much. and not to mention you spammed me before after you first got the phone, nothing broke then, you spam blue, nothing happens then, but as soon as someone spams you, your phone basically blows up? come on now..

edit: also im pretty positive to you had well over 200 messages already stored in your phone to begin with, so 138 more wouldent do shit to it besides lag it while they were sending, so your phone must have had other problems...
››€cŁĩpš€‹‹
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

Can't we all just HIT a BONG!!!
jerkoff

Post by jerkoff »

brian40002 wrote:so youre saying 138 texts can completely break your phone to the point a master reset wont fix it? do you even read what you type? and where did you write that you were expecting to recieve a call in that time period except for in your first post which you made after we sent them, doesnt help much. and not to mention you spammed me before after you first got the phone, nothing broke then, you spam blue, nothing happens then, but as soon as someone spams you, your phone basically blows up? come on now..

edit: also im pretty positive to you had well over 200 messages already stored in your phone to begin with, so 138 more wouldent do shit to it besides lag it while they were sending, so your phone must have had other problems...
i didnt have other texts stored on my phone and there wasnt anything wrong with my phone. im not even pissed off about my phone at this point. im pissed at the fact that you and anderson screwed me out of 400 dollars because the both of you decided to be fucking assholes.

anyways. can someone lock this or just get rid of it? thanks!
BlueEyes

Post by BlueEyes »

Would an outage create more 'duplicate' texts, or not even send them at all. I'm slightly confused with that. Also, I still don't think anyone should quit Bff. It isn't right that people should say that those who 'caused' this trouble for her should quit in place of, seeing as the only people who truly know the story are those who were there to witness first hand. No I wasn't there, but I've gotten spammed by all 3 of the people (4 if you include Lone), and my phone didn't do whatever hers did. There must be a better explanation as to what happened, and why her phone went haywire.

edit: And if one of your texts sent out duplicate, why would the one I got say "blueeee" unless it was solely meant for my phone? Out of curiosity, I ask.
CrazyJAC
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by CrazyJAC »

And this post is now something that rhymes with Socked
I see PRIDE, I see POWER, I see one bad ass mother, that don't take no CRAP off NOBODY!
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

I can still has a post?
EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

I'm not going to try and take any side here. I'm speaking as objectively as possible. Consider me the voice of reason in all of this.

Simply put, getting all up in arms over this seems a little ridiculous. Both sides of this argument need to just take a step back and cool off.

Jess, I understand if you're pissed off at them for whatever their spamming may have caused. But, if you were spamming them prior to or even at the same time that this other stuff happened, then it's just as much your fault as it was theirs. If you were participating, it is unfair to place the blame solely on the other people involved. That's not to say that if this messed up your phone and caused you to miss an opportunity to make some money, that you shouldn't be upset. But it is just an unfortunate side effect, and it's pretty clear that it wasn't what they intended to happen.

Clips and Anderson, I can see that you two didn't mean to do that. But you could still be a bit more apologetic here. You may have already tried apologizing elsewhere, but when you immediately go on the defense in this thread, it makes you seem like you don't give a damn (which very well may be the case at this point). I don't know you too well Anderson and I missed your post, but if Nookie had to censor it then there's a good chance you were being a jackass. Clips, I know you to be levelheaded and reasonable. I doubt that you had any malicious intentions in this.

So here's what I suggest. Instead of kicking people out for simply reciprocating a bunch of spam, we drop it. If you guys can't all get along, then fine, but keep it out of the servers. This goes to everyone involved in this, if you can play in the server like reasonable people (which means no admin abuse to those who have it), then go right ahead and play. If you can't do that, then leave the server when people you can't play nice with show up. It seems pretty easy, but I'm sure this won't be the end of it.

I'm going to unlock this to allow everyone involved a chance to respond. The same thing goes here as it does in the server. Act like reasonable people and the thread doesn't have to get closed, we won't edit your posts, and we can all try to work this out.
brian40002

Post by brian40002 »

well, on that note, im personally over this, i said sorry, nothing else i can do, looks like her mind is made up, so i wish you the best of luck jess.
››€cŁĩpš€‹‹