Major Dilema!

PS3 or 360?

PS3
43%
57%

Total votes: 21

Beyondthegrave

Post by Beyondthegrave »

the new slim ps3 has had many improvements over first generaton ps3's. nothing is ever right the first time. the choice is yours, why does xbox live cost???? wouldn't that be like buying cs then valve saying you have to pay to play.
EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

Beyondthegrave wrote:wouldn't that be like buying cs then valve saying you have to pay to play.
Not at all. It's not like XBL has any hidden fees. They don't try to surprise you with it. They didn't suddenly decide to start charging people after they were using the service.

They can charge their fees for it because people are willing to pay it, plain and simple. XBL > PSN so people are willing to pay to play with Microsoft.
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

Kind of like my weiner vs, talon's. People are willing to pay for it!!!
EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

Also, I'd like to add that I would prefer the fat ps3 to the skinny one. But only because I'd like to turn it into a Linux box.
Beyondthegrave

Post by Beyondthegrave »

I wasn't implying that the fee was hidden. but the fact that you do have to pay twice. as if $60 wasn't enough. who would pay for talon?????
PJB4466

Post by PJB4466 »

i got a PS3... not bad. i love MW2 on it though :P

pjb4466 is the PSN btw.
-----------------
Pete. // √oid.
EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

CrazyJAC
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by CrazyJAC »

Ha I was going to say something about that too.

I still say ps3. Cause of Talon.
I see PRIDE, I see POWER, I see one bad ass mother, that don't take no CRAP off NOBODY!
Beyondthegrave

Post by Beyondthegrave »

sounds just like microsoft
THEEND

Post by THEEND »

EasyTarget wrote:
Beyondthegrave wrote:wouldn't that be like buying cs then valve saying you have to pay to play.
Not at all. It's not like XBL has any hidden fees. They don't try to surprise you with it. They didn't suddenly decide to start charging people after they were using the service.

They can charge their fees for it because people are willing to pay it, plain and simple. XBL > PSN so people are willing to pay to play with Microsoft.
ty easy people pay for live because well it pwns lol.
BlueEyes

Post by BlueEyes »

Gotta love irony.....
EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

Beyondthegrave wrote:sounds just like microsoft
I've never heard of people not being able to play single-player games or watch movies on their 360 because XBL went down...

If you want to continue hating Microsoft without any actual justification, then by all means continue. However, it does usually help to be able to back up your claims in one way or another.
BlueEyes

Post by BlueEyes »

EasyTarget wrote:
Beyondthegrave wrote:sounds just like microsoft
I've never heard of people not being able to play single-player games or watch movies on their 360 because XBL went down...

If you want to continue hating Microsoft without any actual justification, then by all means continue. However, it does usually help to be able to back up your claims in one way or another.

You just fuckin owned Beyond the Grave..... wow.....
EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

Don't get me wrong. I'm not a MS fanboy by a long shot, and I do sort of see where Gravey is coming from. I know they've had plenty of problems. But recently, especially with their consoles, MS has shown a vast improvement. I just don't understand all of the MS hatred.

You have the right to hate whoever you want. But if you're going to post stuff like that here, at least provide a little bit of justification. Don't just hate Microsoft because it's the trendy thing to do.

Gravey is one of the more tech-savvy ßffs, and I expected better from him.
brian40002

Post by brian40002 »

EasyTarget wrote:I just don't understand all of the MS hatred.

^ main reason everyone hates MS

i personally love both consoles, but ive had 3 rrod's so far, and 2 of those were after i sent it back to MS when they did their extended warranty thing a while back, and no problems with the ps3 since ive had it. and also, the thing about xbl being better isnt totally true, biggest reason its more popular is because back when it was xbox vs ps2, ps2's network never caught while, while XBL made it easy for everyone to play with eachother, so going from the orig to the 360 the accounts just carried over, no one felt the need to switch over to the psn when xbl was doing fine for them, why fix what isnt broken? both networks are great, theres just a lot more people on xbl. and sorry if this doesnt make sense.. half asleep atm..
››€cŁĩpš€‹‹