Theend is joining the army

THEEND

Theend is joining the army

Post by THEEND »

yep I am. Times are getting tough and I wanted to do this for a while. So its time :P
EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

Good luck!
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

What is up with the Texas Bff guys joinging the army. Well me and Jessica are gonna hold out!

But congrats TheEnd!!! Have fun and stay cool!!
THEEND

Post by THEEND »

I was gona go to basic in a month but they gave my recruiter gave me more time. I was a football player, played a season of college ball and im a big person not height wise though. I have to lose 60 pounds lol :"( and I wanted to play ball for the Army college team but damn lol I like my size. Im going to go through sort of mma/ufc training at a fight club gym. They gona work my ass off lol.
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

Lol @ you being a fatass....

But much respect to you for joining.
KingRex
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KingRex »

hey END rexy is in the army and im loving it bro.. youll have to look me up ill be leaving georgia to go to alaska to fort richardson and then to fort drum for cold weather training and then to alaska again. from there its off to cali for hot weather training for afghanistan and ill leave after that. i love it man it all depends on your job but mine is a peice of cake!!! hit me up bro ill tell you everything you need to know and do to get ranked up quick and get everything filled out for extra crap. 706 288 5382 NEW NUMBER GUYS!!
PJB4466

Post by PJB4466 »

KingRex wrote:hey END rexy is in the army and im loving it bro.. youll have to look me up ill be leaving georgia to go to alaska to fort richardson and then to fort drum for cold weather training and then to alaska again. from there its off to cali for hot weather training for afghanistan and ill leave after that. i love it man it all depends on your job but mine is a peice of cake!!! hit me up bro ill tell you everything you need to know and do to get ranked up quick and get everything filled out for extra crap. 706 288 5382 NEW NUMBER GUYS!!

Really? Fort Drum? If you have a lot of free time, think about getting ahold of me dude, I'm about 2 hours south in Syracuse. :D

Oh and - you guys are lucky. I'd love to join the armed forces but I'm almost 100% sure I'd be automatically disqualified for my asthma... :?
-----------------
Pete. // √oid.
THEEND

Post by THEEND »

yeah i got asthma also but. Its mostly gona away. I rarely rarely get asthma attacks at all.
NookiemonsteR
MookienonsteR

Post by NookiemonsteR »

Rexy, i thought you were trying to get to tampa?
Beyondthegrave

Post by Beyondthegrave »

at least it's only asthma that keeps you out of the armed forces.... and not being demmed mentally defunct...... :(