Bring back the old GG :)!!!!
92%

Total votes: 12

Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

OLD GG

Post by Burdman »

Easy and Nook!!! I propose a vote to see if we can get the gg server back to the way it use to be. The new GG5 version and elimanation isn't selling to public. Let's put it back to GG4 with the ability to drop weapons and have !give back. Also have the ever popular knife vote. What do ya say. I think it will bring the server back to life.
brian40002

Post by brian40002 »

old server config
GhettoGeddy

Post by GhettoGeddy »

agreed maybe i can try and get the guys in there but to be honest we dont stay in one server we hope around keeps it fresh
Trev

Post by Trev »

OLD GG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MrAnderson

Post by MrAnderson »

GG4 is much more popular, hopefully going back will repopulate the server
Beergut

Post by Beergut »

We need the old gg back... I miss playin with my bff's! but everyone plays mg now :(
the_noob_school_bus

Post by the_noob_school_bus »

Bring back old GG :)
EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

I don't think I removed any of the GG4 stuff, so this should be an easy switch to make.

I want to hear people's thoughts on this one, so I'm not going to switch it right away.

Also, keep in mind that I can turn off elimination in GG5 and make it so weapons can be dropped. The only reason the knife fight is turned off is because elimination is on.

!give might take some effort to really work in GG5. Maybe I can just steal it from someone else.
EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

Ok, so I should be able to get a working !give for GG5. I would prefer to stick with GG5 because it's less laggy than 4 and will receive more updates, features and addons in the future. But I still want to hear people's thoughts on this, even if you've already posted in this thread.
Turbo

Post by Turbo »

My opinion is to lose the elimination (or maybe provide it only as an option for winners, or a admin toggle-able option... actually, I like that idea better, though it might be harder to implement.) and the ability to drop weapons. I dont know why, but I do like being able to throw guns around at the end of a round. Also, helps if I'm stuck on knife level, I can get someone give me a gun so I can be "incognito" =) .

I, personally, have finally gotten used to not having !give and while I did like it at times, it did make for some cheapness. I mean, without reloads, I wouldn't be able to get as many knifes.... =)

And I would like to see our server more populated as well. Maybe get it back to where it warrants making it a 24 person server =) Of course, that will be after more donations start coming in. =)
EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

Currently elimination is off, the 1v1 knife fight is back on, and you can drop your weapons and use other ones.

!give may or may not be working. When I do get it working it will probably have a 3 use limit per round.
THEEND

Post by THEEND »

easy if u dont do it, im gona rage rape you so hard that idk ur just gona get raged rape.
NookiemonsteR
MookienonsteR

Post by NookiemonsteR »

!give is working (bind k "say !give". It is limited to 3 uses per round. As of now, HLSTATSX is not set up on the gungame server, but I did turn on the mani stats so we can keep some sort of track.

Also, I was able to upload ka_mortalkombat on the gungame server. I know we have had it before. Our original intention for that map, when we added it shortly, after starting Bff was to make it a knife only gungame map. I was able to set it up this time (WITHOUT THE HELP OF EASY) so it is knife only. I played around with it a bit, and it is kind of fun. Easy, thanks for fixing stuff when I break it and giving me the chance to learn on my own. Teehee.
EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

Yay Nookie!

EDIT: Stats are now working and have been reset. Also, they are back to being listed at http://bff.hlstatsx.com/ instead of bfflgx<3

EDIT: Pretty sure Nookie messed it up some how, anyways<3
NookiemonsteR
MookienonsteR

Post by NookiemonsteR »

EasyTarget wrote: EDIT: Pretty sure Nookie messed it up some how, anyways<3
I beg your pardon....?
Last edited by NookiemonsteR on Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.