Upcoming UFC fights

Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

LOL. I saw that pic too.

They say that this friday Dana is suppose to make a big annoucment and that fedor fighting brock might be that annoucement. But I am sure he is gonna talk about alll the fighters who are gonna be coming to the UFC from affliction.
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

I'm sure he will mention the others but fedor will definately be the most talked about. I hope they get a fight with him and brock soon so he can kill brock.
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

Well I just read what Fedor and his management want and did and from the looks of it you won't be seeing Fedor in the UFC. First the managment want fedor's contract to let him fight in the UFC and any other organization (which has never happened in the UFC) They want their fighters worried about them and not other organizations. And to top the cake Fedor signed a contract with EA games so that they can use his likness for the cover of their mma game. UFC hates EA cause when they first wanted to make a game they went to EA first and they said they didn't want to make a deal with them cause they didn't think mma was a sport. EA said that to them 1 1/2 years ago. So since EA annouced that they are gonna make a mma game Dana has said that any fighter that signs a deal with EA is considered to be fired from the UFC. So we probably will have to look to see Fedor in Japan or Strikforce.
THEEND

Post by THEEND »

owned lol.
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

Dana white's conference has happened. Some interesting things.

It's going to be Franklin vs. Vitor Belfort. Fight will be in light heavyweight.

Henderson is getting a title shot against anderson once silva has recovered from his griffin fight.

Tito is going to fight by the end of the year, maybe mark coleman.

According to dana regarding fedor - Came to the table willing to give up anything except co-promotion to sign Fedor Emelianenko. Offered “amazing” deal that he won’t see elsewhere but M-1 turned it down..

Also "UFC has no interest in Tim Sylvia or Andrei Arlovski." LOL, owned.
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

Yeah I hope silva and andre got there monies worth outside of the ufc cause they won't be able to back in the octagon unless they put on some better fights.

I franklin winning. Vitor has some fast hands but I don't think he can think in a fight like franklin.

I got tito beating coleman. I mean its a "new" tito fighting an "old " coleman. So it is almost a gimme.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing hendo fight the the spiider. I still think hendo has the best game for him. Hendo works great in the clinch and can put anderson on his back. But the spider will never walk into a ko like bisbing did. Oh I miss that ko of bisbing. Just look down you can see it again.
THEEND

Post by THEEND »

Tim slyvia just sucks period lol everytime i see him fighting he is always getting his ass kicked. Thats prob why dana didnt want him back. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwEyEanggSU&NR=1
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

LOL:

Who has two thumbs and is gonna beat Anderson Silva in a rematch?

Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

Yeah I love dan man he is great. Don't talk a lot just shows up and does it. I original wanted to see silva ko forrest, but after reading his got fight? Book. I really have a whole new look at forrest. Great fighter with the most heart in the sport. Also partially crazy. You guys should read it. It is hilarious.
THEEND

Post by THEEND »

a red SOX FAN O HELL NO.
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

Red Sox FTW!!! That's makes him that much better.
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

Well it's official now. Fedor signed with strikeforce under a co promotion with m1. Go figure.

Dana White's reaction:

”I’m in Abu Dhabi right now and my reaction is Fedor is a [expletive] joke. [He] turns down a huge deal and the opportunity to face the best in the world to fight nobodies, for no money. Fedor is a [expletive]!”

Also Joe Stevenson vs Spencer Fischer at UFC 104.
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

There are only two fighters that are contenders in strikeforce. Fabrico werdum and alvister overrem. The rest are under rated. So i don't think he really cares much about compitions just want's to promot his own company M1 Global. But I guess he is using his record and skills to promot his business which is smart but if he loses a fight or two then his record won't mean crap. He won't get that deal UFC offered to him again.

I am not a big stevenson fan. I really like spencer. Great stand up guy. I think stevenson will take him down and try and use his BJJ black belt. But won't even get that chance. I think KO by spencer 1st round.
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

Yummmm

THEEND

Post by THEEND »

notice how only 3 people posted in this thread? lol shows who has the real balls here in bff.