Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

UFC 106 - Shane Carwin vs Cock Lesnar ----- They wanted lesnar to fight again by the end of the year so they split the carwin vs valesquez fight up. I hope Carwin wins.
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

You know what if he walks through carwin then I don't know who can beat him. Maybe only could be Fedor. We will have to see how Fedor does in Strikforce.d
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

Lesnar displaying his skills:

Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

Stop hating Talon!!! It makes your penis look smaller!!!
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

Lol. I wish I could give myself a concussion by failing like he did.
THEEND

Post by THEEND »

HAAHHAHAHAH
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

Well it looks like Brett Rogers gets the first crack at Fedor in strikeforce. He just KO'd Andre Arvloski so we will see if it was luck or skill. I don't think Brett has the skill and has just gottan lucky with his fights. We will see with Fedor. I really want him to loss for some reason. I don't know why. I guess I am being silly cause I like the way the UFC puts on shows and hate that he doesn't want to work for them. I watched the last strikeforce fight wit Gina and Cyborg and I hate their commentors and the way the do there show.
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

UFC 106 - Florian vs Guida is a maybe. Go florian.
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

You are a slut!!!!

Guida for the win!!!! I love the carpenter!!
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

Not sure how many people saw 102 but it was better than I expected it to be. I ended up watching it free online (granted the announcers weren't speaking english but it was still free lol). The marquardt knockout of maia in 22 seconds was surprising lol. I would have liked to see jardine win but I wouldn't mind seeing silva take another shot at machida (even if it is just to lose again). Duffee setting a new ufc record for his 7 second knockout of hague was pretty good. I didn't see the gonzaga fight but I didn't really care about it. Can't believe he got 120K for that.

And finally the Couture vs Nogueira was def fight of the night. Both of them put on a great show. I was very surprised at how good the fight was. There were several times that I thought couture was out and he battled back.
NookiemonsteR
MookienonsteR

Post by NookiemonsteR »

97talon wrote:And here is a pic of me dragging gina carano into my house for kinky times:

LAWL
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

Dude couture is a machine. I mean he got rocked hard and then avoided a sub and came up like it was a light jog. He is more than game for anyone!!!

I didn't really care about anyone who won or loss except for maia. I think he would have had that fight decite the obvious outcome. But also showed he wasn't really ready for a striker like Anderson. I can't wait to see him fight again. I need to know a place to go to watch the fights for free. send me your links if you do it again.!!
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

Burdman wrote:Dude couture is a machine. I mean he got rocked hard and then avoided a sub and came up like it was a light jog. He is more than game for anyone!!!

I didn't really care about anyone who won or loss except for maia. I think he would have had that fight decite the obvious outcome. But also showed he wasn't really ready for a striker like Anderson. I can't wait to see him fight again. I need to know a place to go to watch the fights for free. send me your links if you do it again.!!
Yeah, couture showed why he is one of the greats.

And after seeing maia's performance, he def needs to wait to face silva.

And as far as seeing the fights I did a search in google and then spent the next 10-15 minutes finding a link that was actually showing it. Lots of places start out streaming it but they get taken down pretty fast.
THEEND

Post by THEEND »

i do that all the time