Upcoming UFC fights

97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

For big events with fights that I really want to see I don't mind spending the money or going over somewhere and chipping in to watch it. But when I saw this line up there really wasn't anything that I wanted to pay to see. However, if I had known the fights were going to be this good I would have paid to see it.
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

Yeah it's hard to know if the fights are gonna be any good. Usually the ultimate fight nights fights are great. They are guys who are trying to prove themselves. Also WEC fights almost always rock!!! I mean when you have nothing to lose you put it all on the table. The PPV fights can be a hit or miss sometimes.
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

UFC 107 - BEEJAY PEEN vs Diego Sanchez.
EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

I can't wait for the green ranger's debut!!!

http://sportales.com/martial-arts/jason ... er-to-ufc/

Put him up against Lesnar and let the Dragonzord do all of the work. That's not against the rules, right?
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

Omg where do I begin. Well he is old considering and he mentions he got some ground training from a strickly striking melvin gillard. Melvin has no ground game. So basically he is just a stand up go. But I will have to say that if he uses his green ranger transformation maybe he would stand a chance. I wonder what weight class he is in.
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This could be EPIC!!!
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

UFN 19

I got nate diaz winning (but I still like guillard)
I think huerta has this one but I just don't like his personality lately.

UFC 103

Is in Dallas which is only a short distance from me but wife graduates friday and said I can't go :cry: .

I got franklin in the first by TKO.(unless the true belfort is back)
CropCop has it if he truely comes to fight.
Paul Daley FTW!!!
Koscheck prop will win this. I haven't seen Frank fight in a while.
Lastle for me I think that Tyson will win if he stays off the ground against Hermes.
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

There were some pretty good fights last night. The free ones I thought were better than the main cards. I would have liked to see franklin win but oh well. Cro Cop looked like crap in my opinion and got picked apart. He needs to either start throwing that kick or stop calling it his trademark. Hermes looked like he forgot he was supposed to fight.
THEEND

Post by THEEND »

lol green ranger is gona get his ass kicked
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

Kimbo for the Lose!!! But he always has a chance to come back and fight. He has great skills just needs some good coaching. And dana was right about Roy he was celebrating for nothing. He laid on top of Kimbo and slap him for the win!!!
THEEND

Post by THEEND »

Yeah dude those were pussy punches. If kimbo had a white belt in jujitsu he would have fucking mopped the floor with him. I know kimbo wants to be a brawler but if he learns any kinda of MA he would dominate. Hell he could even give lesner a run for his money. I see Marcus getting sick like it showed in the preview and kimbo taking his spot. Kimbo worked on his take down defense he'll be a hell of a bad ass.
CrazyJAC
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by CrazyJAC »

Rampage diffidently brings the comedy this season.
I see PRIDE, I see POWER, I see one bad ass mother, that don't take no CRAP off NOBODY!
THEEND

Post by THEEND »

My bet is on rampage winning.
Idk who is gona win that ultimate fighter because i dont care. I wanted kimbo to win. If that guy gets sick and he gets another chance then i'll watch it again. If not then fuck it. Because kimbo lost to a guy or I could punch harder then. Im gona lay on you and love tap your head untill the ref stops the fight. Pussy ass shit.
CrazyJAC
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by CrazyJAC »

THEEND wrote:My bet is on rampage winning.
Idk who is gona win that ultimate fighter because i dont care. I wanted kimbo to win. If that guy gets sick and he gets another chance then i'll watch it again. If not then fuck it. Because kimbo lost to a guy or I could punch harder then. Im gona lay on you and love tap your head untill the ref stops the fight. Pussy ass shit.
Rampage was right though. I to hope Kimbo gets another shot. But He better work on his ground game.
I see PRIDE, I see POWER, I see one bad ass mother, that don't take no CRAP off NOBODY!
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

Kimbo sucks more dick than theend.