T_T o god

THEEND

T_T o god

Post by THEEND »

I am going to honolulu next weekend to help my brother pack and to visit an army base down there. The problem is its a long flight and i have never flown on a airplane in my life. + i fucking hate heights lol.
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

Don't worry it is just gonna be the scariest thing you have ever done in your entire life. And also bring an extra pair of pants on he plane so you change them when you land. Since you will be shitting them.
CrazyJAC
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by CrazyJAC »

Don't worry about it. When I went to Texas it was my firsts time flying and I was scared on the first liftoff. The only problem I had was my ears kept on poppin. But other then that it was fine. I feel asleep on the fly home and that was better.
I see PRIDE, I see POWER, I see one bad ass mother, that don't take no CRAP off NOBODY!
THEEND

Post by THEEND »

do they have a place to charge you laptop on the plane.
noobzilla
The Founder

Post by noobzilla »

end if you get scared scream i gots a bomb that always works but then when ya get arrested say i was joking haha ha
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

lol noob!!! thats the real kind of advice he needs. not that crap that crazy wrote.!!!!
BlueEyes

Post by BlueEyes »

Hahaa, Noob. Just chew gum and charge your lappy before you get on the plane. Never been to Hawaii so I dont know if theres a thing to charge it with. Just think of the plane as a golf ball. and the airport bein a PangYa character. Then think of Hawaii as a hole.... hopefully itll be a hole in one :lol:
THEEND

Post by THEEND »

wtf lol
jreid42

Post by jreid42 »

Make sure to throw this up on your laptop and look really nervous and sweat profusley (shouldn't be hard if your nervous anyways)

Countdown Timer
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

lol i am sooooo gonna do that on my next flight,
THEEND

Post by THEEND »

AHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Turbo

Post by Turbo »

Lol, the gum thing is good for the ears popping. They will have to pop because of the air pressure changes, gum and yawning help.

Some planes have outlets you can use to power devices, but most of the older ones, dont. So plan on not being able to charge on the plane. I.e. Dont use your laptop alot at the terminal unless you are plugged up. And turn down screen brightness, turn off wifi card, etc to help reduce power consumption.

I dont know how long the flight to Hawaii is, a buddy of mine just moved back from there. Id have to imagine its a long flight, at least from there to here (Dallas/Ft. Worth). If you have extra laptop batteries, charge them up beforehand.

If your wanting to watch movies, i recommend not using a laptop for this, as laptops use alot of power to run the OS in the background as well as play the movie, a portable DVD player would most likely be better.

You can always call the airlines in advance and ask them if there will be a way to charge your laptop or use it on power while onboard.

Flying is safer than driving, so dont get all freaked out. There WILL be turbulence, and their will, most likely, be a delay that causes you and everyone else to just sit on the plan on the runway for a while waiting to pull up to a terminal or waiting to take off.

Have fun.