Bleach (only for the one's watching JP version)

BlueEyes

Post by BlueEyes »

Tide FTW
EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

Burdman wrote:I was reading for the new episodes and saw the title of the episode to air on 11/3 it is........The long awaited... Kenpachi appears! Maybe that answers some questions!!!
Don't spoil it you jerk. This week's was pretty good. But I don't think that fight needed to be stretched out to be the only thing in the entire episode.
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

I mean that doesn't spoil anything. I didn't even read the subject for the episode. plus tv.com always blocks out the name if it is important to the series. doubt it means much.

I guess that the zanpakto aren't as stroung as they can be unless they are with the shinigami cause Madarame shouldn't have won that fight. he wasn't even in bankai form.
EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

Well, I'm guessing the whole point of this stretch of episodes is going to be that they will find out their true strength lies within themselves, blah, blah, blah...

Basically it's not about the swords, it's about who's wielding the sword.
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

Yeah I hate all that meaningful crap. I just wanna see some new abilities!!
Turbo

Post by Turbo »

I gotta say, i really like this filler action... However, it was addressed earlier on this arc that Muramasa killed his shinigami long ago. So, while I guess its possible that he thought he killed his shinigami, the fact that it was long ago sort of suggests that he isnt Kenpachi's zanpakto.

I bet Muramasa is going to try and free Kenpachi's zanpakto and realize that was a freaking mistake. Also, I kinda wish they would give some insight into what Yamamoto is doing during all this, I know that he is being "kept at bay" by his zanpakto, but how? They fighting? Playing dominoes (like old people do)? Or what? I bet his zanpakto is crazy lookin.

From what I have gathered on some other forums, alot of folks are looking forward to seeing more zan's in human form. But who knows.

Side Note: Where did you see the 3rd movie? Was is subbed? Damn you, now im going to have to spend more time not working and looking to see if I can find it. : / Jerk!
THEEND

Post by THEEND »

www.dattebayo.com

3rd movie was pretty good.
THEEND

Post by THEEND »

was trying to upload it but power went out last night <_<
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

Just saw it. Can't wait to see what kenpachi has to do with everything. I mean he is the only captain that stands a chance against them since he has never used his zanpakto and only relies on his reiatsu. I hope to see his vice captain fight. Next episode should rock ass.
EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

I can't wait for next week's episode. I'm so glad we're finally getting into the action now. Kenpachi is going to murder everyone and it's going to be awesome.
THEEND

Post by THEEND »

Me raping everyone is just as awesome as kenpachi LOL. You know what make's watching bleach every tuesday more exciting.

I get paid every tuesday
$600 a week cant beat that :)
MrAnderson

Post by MrAnderson »

Kenpachi ftw!!!
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

So I guess I was wrong about Kenpachi!!!!! But still can't wait to see him destroy buykua!
EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

This is the best filler ever.
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

So it looks like bukyaya was only joining with muramasa to find the captain. I bet thats what he was trying to do. I wonder who the twins belong too.