Bleach (only for the one's watching JP version)

EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

I'm pretty sure they belong to the lazy captain who wears the hat and hits on his vice-captain.

Does the sickly white-haired captain have two also?
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

Yes but I don't know which one has to separte them. The one who splits his single blade in two is prob the twins. Which would explain why they are needed to keep the number one contained. I would imagine it would take a couple of captians to keep him at bay.
THEEND

Post by THEEND »

I now who the twins belong to but i wont tell
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

http://cal.syoboi.jp/tid/491

Well it looks like they don't have a break in the episode for this year I wonder if that means that the filler is that much longer of that they won't be having a break in b/w the filler and reg season? they have it out to 252. that would be 6 more episodes. I can see this filler going out that far, but sure does seem to be coming to an end.
THEEND

Post by THEEND »

um trying to figure out why muramasa's shini attacked him.
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

Seems like he wasn't happy with murmasa. I think it was murmasa that was the evil one.
THEEND

Post by THEEND »

Pretty sure he is gona kill muramasa and I believe its going to end there. Because you saw how strong his reistu was against ichigo. They have no chance at all and if they were to make them fight and ichigo wins it would stupid.
EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

THEEND wrote:Pretty sure he is gona kill muramasa and I believe its going to end there. Because you saw how strong his reistu was against ichigo. They have no chance at all and if they were to make them fight and ichigo wins it would stupid.
Ummm, I'm not sure if you've ever watched this show before. The entire point of the series is that Ichigo beats people that he shouldn't be able to. It was the same when he fought Kenpachi and Byakuya.
THEEND

Post by THEEND »

pretty sure it would be lame considering there are 2 more episodes left in the series. Ichigo owning him in 2 episodes would be retarded i predict an epic ending
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

What would be your zanpaktos power!!! Mine would propbably be some super anal plug that can never be removed and causes there reiatsu to atack them from the inside. I would call it the gerbler!!!!
Eclipse
Lightweight

Post by Eclipse »

THEEND

Post by THEEND »

um anyone think byakuya is related to genrai or w.e that dudes name is from kouga's past?
EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

THEEND wrote:um anyone think byakuya is related to genrai or w.e that dudes name is from kouga's past?
Hasn't that already been established in a previous story arc?

Do you really think it's just a coincidence that their family names are all Kuchiki?
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

Yeah end duh!!
THEEND

Post by THEEND »

never really noticed. Cus i skipped alot of episodes because the english version sucks lol.