Bleach (only for the one's watching JP version)

Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

New episode is up!!!
MrAnderson

Post by MrAnderson »

inoue's gonna get messed up..
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

Yeah I figured she would have to fight at some point.......unless you meant get drunk by messed up?!
MrAnderson

Post by MrAnderson »

yea thats what i meant, ichigo's gonna down Ulquiorra and him and inoue are gonna go get shitfaced while soul society, karkura town, all of the captains, there friends stuck in huego mundo, and basically the entire world are in danger of getting killed/taken over, cause thats what anyone of us would do....right?
EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

They're going to invite Matsumoto, because she knows how to party.
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

I would sooooo take advantage of a drunk Matsumoto!!!! And yeah party till the end of the world!!!
EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

You'll take advantage of a drunk anything!
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

Not true!!! I would never mess with a drunk kitty!!!
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

Warner bros. Studois have started looking into doing a live action version of bleach. They have peter segal and another guy who will be producing it. Segal is know for making comdies so I don't know what to think of this. I mean bleach is pretty funny at times but I like the more serious aspect of it.
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

Dude did you see that last episode!!! I have been waiting sooooooo long to see that form. I think it might be a rough form that needs some molding. He doesn't seem to have alot of control. I wonder if it will be like Naruto in his tailed beast form with tails. Raw emotion no control!!! I am sooo pyshic about this. Now we can move on to the battle on earth. I don't thin that the captains stand a chance. After seeing what the 4th ranked is capable of. Hitsugaya especially don't stand a chance. I mean we have seen what he can do and he was barely able to take down one of the small fries.
Scooter008

Post by Scooter008 »

yeah but uliquiorra is the only one that can go into a second release got to think about that when the fight with the captains is coming.
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

Just read that Dattebayo is going to stop subbing for bleach when crunchyroll picks it up. Good thing is that it will be avaliable to view sooner from people who steal it from crunchyrool ( who will be airing it one hour after it airs in japan which is roughly 6am.) That is better than waiting till 7 or 9 at night. But we won't be able to download it anymore or get dattebayo's great subs.
EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

That was a great episode.

It seemed like the art style changed a bit. I really liked the way it looked.
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

Yeah it looks real good. I am really looking forward to this season. Should be a good one. Can't wait to see what the more reformed version looks like.
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

So I got money on them taking the arrancar down since stark has got a now three on one battle and that shark chick has a three on one battle. But the question really lies on IF number one captain is gonna get involved! But I bet we are only gonna see these last two captains go down and then we'll have another small filler (hopefully small) I still wanna see the lazy captains bankai! And number one's bankai too!