Good Bye Bff.

BlueEyes

Post by BlueEyes »

EasyTarget wrote:I'm not going to try and take any side here. I'm speaking as objectively as possible. Consider me the voice of reason in all of this.

Simply put, getting all up in arms over this seems a little ridiculous. Both sides of this argument need to just take a step back and cool off.

Jess, I understand if you're pissed off at them for whatever their spamming may have caused. But, if you were spamming them prior to or even at the same time that this other stuff happened, then it's just as much your fault as it was theirs. If you were participating, it is unfair to place the blame solely on the other people involved. That's not to say that if this messed up your phone and caused you to miss an opportunity to make some money, that you shouldn't be upset. But it is just an unfortunate side effect, and it's pretty clear that it wasn't what they intended to happen.

Clips and Anderson, I can see that you two didn't mean to do that. But you could still be a bit more apologetic here. You may have already tried apologizing elsewhere, but when you immediately go on the defense in this thread, it makes you seem like you don't give a damn (which very well may be the case at this point). I don't know you too well Anderson and I missed your post, but if Nookie had to censor it then there's a good chance you were being a jackass. Clips, I know you to be levelheaded and reasonable. I doubt that you had any malicious intentions in this.

So here's what I suggest. Instead of kicking people out for simply reciprocating a bunch of spam, we drop it. If you guys can't all get along, then fine, but keep it out of the servers. This goes to everyone involved in this, if you can play in the server like reasonable people (which means no admin abuse to those who have it), then go right ahead and play. If you can't do that, then leave the server when people you can't play nice with show up. It seems pretty easy, but I'm sure this won't be the end of it.

I'm going to unlock this to allow everyone involved a chance to respond. The same thing goes here as it does in the server. Act like reasonable people and the thread doesn't have to get closed, we won't edit your posts, and we can all try to work this out.

I said all that.... but I'm not as cool, powerful, or awesome as you are, so I won't sue. ^.^ No plagiarism there :P
EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

Not quite Blue.

It's easy to see the bias in your couple of posts.
BlueEyes

Post by BlueEyes »

I was just stating facts (In the first post). *But I see it also*
Last edited by BlueEyes on Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

You can't be "just stating facts" if you are adding your own bias.

You can't be "just stating facts" when you're asking questions that direct the blame at anyone involved.

You may want to stop now before you dig yourself in deeper.

Like I said before, I want a reasonable discussion here. Trying to act like you were the voice of reason here when you were actually just trying to blame someone is pushing the limits of a reasonable discussion. Normally I'm fine with people goofing off and making off-topic posts in the forums, but we're going to be taking this thread seriously. If you don't have anything constructive to add, then don't participate.
Eclipse
Lightweight

Post by Eclipse »

Depending on your history with your cell provider you can likely dispute the charges on the basis of "spam." It varies from provider to provider, and usually it's only a one-time sort of thing, but it might be worth a shot for $400.
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

The $400 dollars refers to a phone call she was waiting for not a charge for her messages. It was for side work.