hey guys

TIBURON

hey guys

Post by TIBURON »

hey guys i jus wanted to say thanks to all who said yes and also thanks for letting me in to a fun clan i enjoy playing with all of you guys and look fwd to playing with the rest of you guys.
once again thanks.

T!BURON
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

We still get to rape you!!!!! Don't forget!!!
EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

I guess I should get off of my lazy ass and grant you access to the ßff section of the forums.

EDIT: Ok, I got off my lazy ass. Let me know if you can or can't see the ßff section now.
Eclipse
Lightweight

Post by Eclipse »

EasyTarget wrote:I guess I should get off of my lazy ass and grant you access to the ßff section of the forums.

EDIT: Ok, I got off my lazy ass. Let me know if you can or can't see the ßff section now.
Who am I?
CrazyJAC
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by CrazyJAC »

Eclipse wrote:
EasyTarget wrote:I guess I should get off of my lazy ass and grant you access to the ßff section of the forums.

Who am I?
Fixed

Oh look im cool like easy with my edit. :P
EDIT: Welcome Tiburon! :) here's a tip. To get thorough the Burd raping do what I did. Just close your eyes and go to your happy place. Eventually you'll get to like it and that will be your happy place. ;)
I see PRIDE, I see POWER, I see one bad ass mother, that don't take no CRAP off NOBODY!
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

Don't like it was always your happy place!!!
noobzilla
The Founder

Post by noobzilla »

our u can be like me tell them u dont want the vasoline and take it like the champ u are
CrazyJAC
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by CrazyJAC »

you are a true champ Noob.
I see PRIDE, I see POWER, I see one bad ass mother, that don't take no CRAP off NOBODY!