Re: Issues with members or admins.

Post by 97talon »

That sounds kinky!
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

I have a complaint about Talon.....he has....um....I don't know if I can say it.....well......HE STUCK IN RIGHT IN MY POOPER THE OTHER DAY!!!

I know what you are thinking..."He does that all the time"...Well that may be true, but this time he didn't even have the common curtesy to ask! ada) ab)
EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

I hope he at least yelled surprise.
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

I did!
CrazyJAC
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by CrazyJAC »

no one yells surprise to me. :(
I see PRIDE, I see POWER, I see one bad ass mother, that don't take no CRAP off NOBODY!
brian40002

Post by brian40002 »

Er.. as it seems this post isnt getting used how it should, I'd like to point you all over in this direction --> viewtopic.php?f=4&t=671
››€cŁĩpš€‹‹
Heather

Post by Heather »

personally, i think you need to look what admins need there admin takeing away and some people need to learn to respect other members and they get respect back
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

Wow, this is getting rediculous. (Goes to listen to why can't we be friends).

Ok, I know most of the new people don't know me since I just recently started playing. But as I've recently started playing again (and hopefully will continue to), seeing the drama like this is just sad.

If at any point anyone has any issues with anyone (non-members, members, admins) feel free to message me.

And just so people know its really me typing this and not someone else, I am typing this with no pants on ada)
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

wow for a second there I thought Talon had a stroke! Okay okay. I will start playing on the mg server again, but only so I can play nanny. This isn't the first time we have had drama and it won't be the last. At least this time we don't have admins who are high up on the "food chain" (see what I did there....I said food chain instead of core...I love it). Last time we had admin drama we had to start kicking people out. It got ugly. If you have any problems please feel free to never ask me for help....I mean pm or im me in steam :D !

As far as admin goes the less people that have it the better. I mean I am a pretty calm and collected dude but when you give me the ability to spawn explosive barrels anywhere I want it is pretty hard to control myself. I am still majorly impressed with brian's ability to make the server do just about anything he wants...Yeah for hl2 games!
Missay

Post by Missay »

Burdman wrote:I have a complaint about Talon.....he has....um....I don't know if I can say it.....well......HE STUCK IN RIGHT IN MY POOPER THE OTHER DAY!!!

LMFAO
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

Missay wrote:
Burdman wrote:I have a complaint about Talon.....he has....um....I don't know if I can say it.....well......HE STUCK IN RIGHT IN MY POOPER THE OTHER DAY!!!

LMFAO
You laugh but iits been happening to you too.
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

So is it like a tradition or is it just me that every 6 mths to a year we have to have epic drama? I think it's like watching a tela novela! I just sit back eat some popcorn and laugh!
Missay

Post by Missay »

97talon wrote:
Missay wrote:

LMFAO
You laugh but iits been happening to you too.

I know... :[
Missay

Post by Missay »

Burdman wrote:So is it like a tradition or is it just me that every 6 mths to a year we have to have epic drama? I think it's like watching a tela novela! I just sit back eat some popcorn and laugh!

Well arguing happens with every family so this drama is only normal. You cant have 40+ members and expect it to be holly jolly all the time...

Personally I do have a few things to say about a few things, but idk if I want to get involved.