Issues with members or admins.

97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Re: Issues with members or admins.

Post by 97talon »

Missay wrote:Personally I do have a few things to say about a few things, but idk if I want to get involved.
If you don't want to say them here you can always pm or steam someone. I would recommend sending it to someone like easy, burd (he can always tell someone else since he's not helpful :p) or myself since out of the people that play on the server we are probably the most removed from the drama crap at the moment. Sending messages to other people might get something you don't want repeated copied and pasted here.
EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

Heather wrote:personally, i think you need to look what admins need there admin takeing away and some people need to learn to respect other members and they get respect back
I don't know why I even bother to post anymore. Can you please go back and read the serious posts that I have made in this thread? Yes, we understand the admin list needs to be reviewed. It has been said a gorillian times in this thread. WE GET IT. It will happen. If you have something specific to add to this thread that hasn't been said already, then by all means, say it. If you still need to resort to being as non-specific as possible in saying "some people" then send one of us a PM with something useful in it. Yes, the other thread got out of hand. We all got to read it. We know already. You coming in here and attempting to stir shit up DOES NOT HELP. All you are doing is making this look like is a stupid catfight between you and Jess. And frankly, it makes me question any of the claims you have made up to this point. If you want a mature response to your claims, then please show a little maturity.

Missay wrote:Personally I do have a few things to say about a few things, but idk if I want to get involved.
I understand if you don't and it is certainly your right to stay out of it if you want. However, if you have complaints that haven't already been mentioned in this thread and never get voiced to any of the admins then it is unlikely they will be addressed. It's kind of hard to fix problems if we aren't aware of them.

P.S.: This shit is BANANAS.
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

You shit bananas?
EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

B-A-N-A-N-A-S
Joker

Post by Joker »

deleting my posts now huh? wow this place is really going down the tubes. if you have to resort to deleting my posts. wow easy just wow
EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

I haven't deleted any posts. Don't blame me for your inability to correctly click the submit button.

I haven't even been home for the last few hours.
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

It was me
PJB4466

Post by PJB4466 »

hahahah i just fuckin lost it with those last few posts :lol:
-----------------
Pete. // √oid.
Tiggerzzz

Post by Tiggerzzz »

I have to say that the abuse hasn't stopped n I don't see it stooping any time soon, n i also see a certain someone that needs an change of attitude... Im not saying the name because I feel it will only make things worse but If we're suposed to be BFF's like the name is then be littleing one another or talking bad about the group as a whole is what BFF's do. Ive been avoiding the server latelly to heal but the times that I have been on theres been a few admin abuses n a few comments that I feel shouldnt have even been said(the person that said them need not be named).

Plz cant we all stop the admin abuse n get along with out the rude comments...
-Loves you all

Signed Temptable-Tiggerzzz
:P
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

Seeing as I'm back working nights, I'm guessing it wasn't me! Yay!

But if you are having issues with specific people please send a pm to easy or myself or even burd. I would have thought that people seeing this thread would change a few attitudes but apparently I was wrong. But if all people ever do is say "well I don't want to name names" or "I don't want to cause problems" then there is no way anyone can do anything about it.

PS: Easy shits bananas!
Tiggerzzz

Post by Tiggerzzz »

The only reason im not mentioning a name is bc so far every time ive seen that name come up it only brought more problems....
-Loves you all

Signed Temptable-Tiggerzzz
:P
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

And that's the reason why it can be done through pm's. That way no one else has to know.
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

Just pm me and I will post all your comments on this thread! J/K I will be waiting for that pm!
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

THEEND

Post by THEEND »

Theend is back like fully this time. I'm also in the process of getting a computer engineering degree( on my final semester) :P so I'll be happy to do what I can to help out. Coming back and playing in the server these past couple of days showed me how much I miss the old generation Bff. Not the new generation my drama is much more then your drama I've seen when I tried playing in the MG server. I just wana pwn talon all day everyday. ada)