RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Re: Issues with members or admins.

Post by EasyTarget »

Quite.
Officer

Post by Officer »

the reason ted got muted was cause of his shit talking about our clan i didnt just randomly mute his dumb ass if he cant fucking be a real member of the clan we do not need him. all ive heard for the past week is him shit talking about how he thinks the clan has gone to shit and i for one am sick of the stupid ass if i hear one more shit talking coming from him about our clan i will ban him there is no need for that we are a clan of friends.... if some one has a problem bring it straight to me i dont give a fuck if people get mad any more i want things back the way they were and im going to help make change. im going to be changing a lot of what i think about people and im done not telling people what i realy think.. so if some one has some they want to tell me about how im reacting bring it to me if i like if i dont like u dont even bother trying to talk to me we wont get along anyway....

Edited By Talon
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

I do get tired if the complaints myself but in the end I just don't give a shit enough to type a long message about it. And flabby vaginas rock!!!
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

Post cleaned up somewhat.
EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

I hope this only needs to be said once. Could everyone just chill the fuck out? Please?

Officer, I love you like a sister and I respect your opinion. But can you please not let your personal feelings get the best of you when you're using mani? I'm not necessarily saying you did anything wrong in this case. If Ted was being that much of a d-bag, then he could stand to be muted for a bit.

Ted, if you've got issues with the way things are running, there are certainly better ways to get them addressed than whining about it in the servers. I realize I haven't acted as quickly to get the maps that you wanted on the server and the cfgs set the way you want it. But, the thing you need to realize is that this isn't Ted's clan. I'm not here to work for you. In fact, that server is being paid for by another member, so he's the one who actually gets to call the shots. You don't get what you want around here by stamping your feet and whining the loudest. If you want to act that way, you're welcome to head back over to a CW server and bitch to them all you want. I am sorry that things haven't progressed as quickly with the GG server as quickly as everyone would like, and I'll be making some changes today to make it more enjoyable for everyone. I don't have nearly as much free time as I used to, but I'll be trying to dedicate a good portion of it to the GG from here on out.

As always, constructive criticism is welcome from all, but whining like an entitled little brat is not.
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

EasyTarget wrote:In fact, that server is being paid for by another member, so he's the one who actually gets to call the shots.
Wait, somebody's paying for this shit????
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

Speaking of money I need to drop a few hundi in both accounts here in the next month! I haven't been helping in a while and I am now back on my feet.

Easy quite raising your child and fix the server damnit!!!
EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

Fuck you Burd. I'm trying to fatten him up so that we can have a good Thanksgiving this year!
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

yumm!!! sound so tender!!!
CrazyJAC
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by CrazyJAC »

EasyTarget wrote:I hope this only needs to be said once. Could everyone just chill the fuck out? Please?

Officer, I love you like a sister and I respect your opinion. But can you please not let your personal feelings get the best of you when you're using mani? I'm not necessarily saying you did anything wrong in this case. If Ted was being that much of a d-bag, then he could stand to be muted for a bit.

Ted, if you've got issues with the way things are running, there are certainly better ways to get them addressed than whining about it in the servers. I realize I haven't acted as quickly to get the maps that you wanted on the server and the cfgs set the way you want it. But, the thing you need to realize is that this isn't Ted's clan. I'm not here to work for you. In fact, that server is being paid for by another member, so he's the one who actually gets to call the shots. You don't get what you want around here by stamping your feet and whining the loudest. If you want to act that way, you're welcome to head back over to a CW server and bitch to them all you want. I am sorry that things haven't progressed as quickly with the GG server as quickly as everyone would like, and I'll be making some changes today to make it more enjoyable for everyone. I don't have nearly as much free time as I used to, but I'll be trying to dedicate a good portion of it to the GG from here on out.

As always, constructive criticism is welcome from all, but whining like an entitled little brat is not.

Have I ever told you that you're my hero. Oh yea penalty of times. :)
I see PRIDE, I see POWER, I see one bad ass mother, that don't take no CRAP off NOBODY!
EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

Earthquake in the middle of the work day interfered with my plans to get the 1v1 knifey thingy on there. Perhaps tomorrow. Sorry.
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

EasyTarget wrote:Earthquake in the middle of the work day interfered with my plans to get the 1v1 knifey thingy on there. Perhaps tomorrow. Sorry.
What a BS excuse!!1