all of the above! post a reply
11%

Total votes: 9

KingRex
Administrator
Administrator

Time for some CHANGE

Post by KingRex »

As you all know our server have been less populated lately and i think we need to do something as a clan to fix this issue.

I would like everyone to read this thread and then post something that you would like to see us do to get back members or to recruit new ones so that we can bring back the BFF name and have a strong server.
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

The main reason I played on the server non stop was cause I wanted to be on when the clan was on cause they were funny and I hoped to get noticed by them so I could join. (Also so that I could possible get easy's number so we could hook up). I think talking to more new people who come in and trying to get them to check out the forums would help. Except you talon, no good can come from you.
CrazyJAC
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by CrazyJAC »

I would like more maps. Don't get me wrong I like the maps we have on the server. I just remember when I started playing GunGame. There are maps that I don't see anymore on any server. There are also a lot of new maps that we haven't tried.
I see PRIDE, I see POWER, I see one bad ass mother, that don't take no CRAP off NOBODY!
EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

Like I've said a million times before, if you want new maps then let me know. I'm terrible at picking maps and I don't really have much time to go looking for good ones. So if you guys suggest them, I'll do my best to get them on there.

Also, I finally had some free time this morning and I think the WCS server should be back up and running later today.
NookiemonsteR
MookienonsteR

Post by NookiemonsteR »

oh geez...if its about maps or music let me know...I don't want to keep bogging easy down. I can get the maps up, it just takes a while. I probably need to rub some warming liquid on my line...I am suggesting a complete overhaul of most of the maps we have.

I also think that once we are in game we should go into steam friends and right click someones name and invite them to game. If you don't have that option change your status to offline then back to online. Don't sign off just change your status. You can also invite people if you are in a group with them. Also, I am going to take several of the choices that I see fit, as far as the names go, and create a poll, as well as deleting that last name choice posting. I will discuss the names with easy after that.

I also suggest we have some competition based enterprises...but I am not sure how we will award such...
EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

WCS should be back up. As usual, let me know what doesn't work.
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

We need more people. I only play when there are people on the server.
NookiemonsteR
MookienonsteR

Post by NookiemonsteR »

so, invite people then...simple solution.
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

The goal is to get people there more often not just when we are around to invite them. Inviting them offers a short term solution, but getting people to come back and turn into regulars is another.
NookiemonsteR
MookienonsteR

Post by NookiemonsteR »

Umm, yes, but we must first get them to come to the server if we want them to continue to come back. Therefore, invite them, so them a good time, and maybe they will come back. Unfortunately, when we do invite people, we usually have a rude member or 2 that results in the guests leaving.
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

You're right, we could all spend more time inviting people. However most of the time when I'm playing I'm just looking to have a little fun so I never think to go through and invite people.
EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

Anyone else find it funny that Rex is the one spending alot of his time in another server and inviting members to come play with him? I don't really have a problem with people playing elsewhere, but I just think it's funny.
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

Lol, yeah I did notice that. Didn't feel like being the first to bring it up though.
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

I know was thinking the same thing. LOL
Kittys

Post by Kittys »

hai guys
sorry i dont relle play
i stll have my shitty internet and/or router and cable is the worst when it comes to having them fix your internet problems
but yea i agree that we need the server to be populated even when there is no bff'ers in it to invite people
oh and adam said......
CRAZYBOY WILL BE GONE FOR AWHILE: gone for awhile maybe a couple weeks got in a good bit of trouble tell bff''ers and post on fourm or somethin
CRAZYBOY WILL BE GONE FOR AWHILE: might be on once and a while

ohhh and i say we need another bff reunion cause id even bring my laggy ass to that haha
EDIT:
ßff.I <3 ЌÎтŧYs: gone for a while huh?
CRAZYBOY WILL BE GONE FOR AWHILE: ye gots in trouvbles
ßff.I <3 ЌÎтŧYs: for?
CRAZYBOY WILL BE GONE FOR AWHILE: figting lol
ßff.I <3 ЌÎтŧYs: oh
ßff.I <3 ЌÎтŧYs: did u win
CRAZYBOY WILL BE GONE FOR AWHILE: ye i had a moth full of blood in end

apparently thats the reason why lolololol

(i also am secretly spying on easy and im gunna have his babies)