THEEND's END.

THEEND

THEEND's END.

Post by THEEND »

Most of you knew my plans. So it won't be a shock. But I'm sort of giving up pc gaming. Getting hit with the LIFE bug hard at the moment.
Currently the only thing I will be playing is league of legends and maybe some borderlands 2 with easy if an update comes out. Will only be on until the PS4 comes out. Co-worker is buying my pc a week before the ps4 launch so I doubt I will be building another pc for myself. Been focusing on my car and upgrading the hell out of her. Been a part of this community for so long never wanted to leave but every time I get on my pc and see a member playing a game. First thing I want to do is join them. End up spending way to much time online.

Anyways. Bff has been the best community I have ever been a part of. Don't even really know what to say. I love this community. Always has been a family to me. Not so good with words :( so farewell I guess. ada) ada) ada) ada)

-END

p.s= talon is a homo, officer is a homo.
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Re: THEEND's END.

Post by Burdman »

You are leaving as much as I am leaving....sometimes you just have to step away and do the real life thing, BUT we are always here. Hell some of us never get online but still keep in touch. You are always a BFF! Wuv You! ab)
JayJayz

Post by JayJayz »

This is Crazy, to lazy to sign JayJayz out :P. Burd said it right. You know that you're always a bff and that if you need anything don't hesitate to ask. We are and always will be here for you. (Officer will take a ringer in the rutt for you and Talon will "pin his muffin cap back blue" in a homo way) We'll miss playing games with you and hope that you'll come back asap.
Meow. <3
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

Yay!!!

wait, i have a feeling i shouldn't be happy about this....

nope, never mind. i don't have feelings.