ADMINS

mickeyd697

ADMINS

Post by mickeyd697 »

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=755
First of all read this. Specifically number thirteen. Even though it says for GG server the rules also apply to the mini-game server. We have had an issue lately with admins slaying/kicking other admins because a friend of said admin felt like they were punished unjustly. If an admin does slay, kick, or mute someone it is probably for a reason. If you are talking to the person punished and they complain, refer them to the website. DO NOT take it out on the admin because your friend is bitching at you. We have this website for a reason. People may not check it out that often, but if an issue like of admin abuse comes up tell other members to check the website when you see them in game. This goes for all admins and no one is immune to this. Also if you see people delaying games warn them first and then slay them if they do not comply. It isn't an issue if it is just Bff members because it is just us. But if people other than Bff members are present in the server, do not delay the game for whatever reason. I already told others in the server today and people already started to get upset and bitch about it. But if I see an admin slaying another admin after punishment was issued I will ban them for 1 hour. It is not fair that some people try to keep the server a place for everyone to have fun only to have it ruined because people think they do not have to listen to certain admins just because they are friends with other admins.
CrazyJAC
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Re: ADMINS

Post by CrazyJAC »

Hi Mickey!!!!!!!! :D
I see PRIDE, I see POWER, I see one bad ass mother, that don't take no CRAP off NOBODY!
Beyondthegrave

Post by Beyondthegrave »

Sir Yes Sir! just kidding, I agree completely. and Hi Mickey!
mickeyd697

Post by mickeyd697 »

Herro!!!! But really, not trying to be mean. Just trying to make the server enjoyable for everyone, not just a specific group!
CrazyJAC
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by CrazyJAC »

mickeyd697 wrote:Herro!!!! But really, not trying to be mean. Just trying to make the server enjoyable for everyone, not just a specific group!
No you weren't being mean just doing what is expected from a veteran member. Making sure that all our server are fun for everyone is what we stride for.
I see PRIDE, I see POWER, I see one bad ass mother, that don't take no CRAP off NOBODY!
MrAnderson

Post by MrAnderson »

I was present with mickey when the incident that caused this to tip over the tipping point occured and we had our own little discussion about this and I whole heartedly agree with everything said, i have no problem with everyone having admin, as long as they use it what its meant for, keeping our server a fun place for everyone.
CrazyJAC
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by CrazyJAC »

This incident is in the past for now. Just want admins to know that we want to make the game fun for everyone. So if there are people slowing the game down on purpose and its making players complain then ask for them to pick it up. Also to the kicking of other admins its okay when you know that the other admin you're kicking knows you're just playing around and you get chuckles out of it. But don't keep doing it and you shouldn't do it a lot. Some people just will have bad days and getting kick or ban can set someone off. Even people that weren't involved in the ordeal. That goes for slaping as well.