valve console

Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

valve console

Post by Burdman »

Anyone gonna get the new valve console when it comes out. I might wait to read some reviews, but I have a feeling that they can make a better system than these assholes are coming up with!!! Just wanted to see your guys thoughts!
CrazyJAC
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Re: valve console

Post by CrazyJAC »

Would be cool to have. It's like a PC/console hybrid. You can install another OS on it as well as remove parts for better ones. The controller looks huge but it's only pictures right now. I think the idea of having the controller capable with any game is neat. I hope and I'm probably jinxing this but I hope for HL:3 to be one of the AAA titles for it. Really just wait for more news to come out about it. Still to early to tell weather it would be worth it or not
I see PRIDE, I see POWER, I see one bad ass mother, that don't take no CRAP off NOBODY!
mickeyd697

Post by mickeyd697 »

I think it will be a good thing. Valve has never really gave me any reason to doubt them. Being a console/pc hybrid will be interesting to pull off, but I will probably try to get one soon after launch depending on reviews.
CrazyJAC
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by CrazyJAC »

I'm not doubting Valve either. There're only making the software and the controllers. Other companies will be making the hardware and that's were the doubt comes in play. So expect limitations on all the hardware.
I see PRIDE, I see POWER, I see one bad ass mother, that don't take no CRAP off NOBODY!