riot's app

Fill out an application in order to join Best Friends Forever
BlueEyes

Post by BlueEyes »

I still haven't seen you play, lol, and I've been on quite a bit lately. :)
EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

riot wrote:You guys sure do like to have those FUNNY! arguments. but, i thought this was a aplication thread, not a FUNNY<argument> one.
Keep this up and you get a big fat no from me.

P.S.: Nice double post Nookie :P
THEEND

Post by THEEND »

EasyTarget wrote:
riot wrote:You guys sure do like to have those FUNNY! arguments. but, i thought this was a aplication thread, not a FUNNY<argument> one.
i like penis, Like nookie

Fixed
NookiemonsteR
MookienonsteR

Post by NookiemonsteR »

its okay riot, we know its an app, but we like to have fun.
NookiemonsteR
MookienonsteR

Post by NookiemonsteR »

EasyTarget wrote:
P.S.: Nice double post Nookie :P
They aren't the same
riot

Post by riot »

THEEND wrote:
EasyTarget wrote:
i like penis, Like nookie

ummm, what! one thing if you saying i like penis, wtf is your mental state because obviously, im a dude. If your not talking about me ok, but thats still messed up.
riot

Post by riot »

BlueEyes wrote:I still haven't seen you play, lol, and I've been on quite a bit lately. :)
i played with you yesterday or the day before on the mg or the gg idk which though.
THEEND

Post by THEEND »

lol
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

Riot if you don't like penis or homo jokes better just watch your butt hole on the servers cause we (minus talon). Are some gay dudes. (Talon is super gay different story.)

So get use to the homo stuff.
riot

Post by riot »

im used to them im just only tlerant to a couple of things. most things can piss me off though if u call me gay not cool. most people that call me gay get thier teeth knocked out whre im at. so i kinda tell them before they do make a gay joke about me or something stupid. :0 but it's cool dude. just dont cross the line to much.
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

Sooooooooo is it true about you being gay riot!!!

Cause if so I can give you talon's number! He is packing major wang!!!! Just gotta warn ya.
EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

riot wrote:im used to them im just only tlerant to a couple of things. most things can piss me off though if u call me gay not cool. most people that call me gay get thier teeth knocked out whre im at. so i kinda tell them before they do make a gay joke about me or something stupid. :0 but it's cool dude. just dont cross the line to much.
Apparently he's a closet homosexual and can't stand it when someone points it out.

Want to make out?
riot

Post by riot »

Burdman wrote:Sooooooooo is it true about you being gay riot!!!

Cause if so I can give you talon's number! He is packing major wang!!!! Just gotta warn ya.

LMMFAO HELL no, me = no way in hell im gay!?@?#?$!@#? lol but go ahead u can go have fun with ur buttbuddy
riot

Post by riot »

EasyTarget wrote:
riot wrote:im used to them im just only tlerant to a couple of things. most things can piss me off though if u call me gay not cool. most people that call me gay get thier teeth knocked out whre im at. so i kinda tell them before they do make a gay joke about me or something stupid. :0 but it's cool dude. just dont cross the line to much.
Apparently I'm a closet homosexual, wait, I love to be homosexual in the closet, and I love it when someone brings my point out.

Want to make out?

save that for ur wet dreams easytarget homo! plus the only reason his name is easy is because, he like to play it easy cause he can't really get anyone on his own.
THEEND

Post by THEEND »