Heather

Heathers app

Post by Heather »

NAME: Heather Smith

GAMING NAME: Heather

STEAM NAME: Heather

FAVORITE GAME: CSS

YEARS PLAYING: 12 years

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WITH US: I Cant Really remember how long I have been playing with bff i like maybe around 3 months.
BlueEyes

Post by BlueEyes »

I say....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8u7px_GzWQ

she should become a Bff :)
aarrow

:D

Post by aarrow »

i say yes!!! even though im not tagged yet ^-^
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

I think years playing referred to country strike not actual years playing....also iIsay yes.
BlueEyes

Post by BlueEyes »

Burdman wrote:I think years playing referred to country strike not actual years playing....also iIsay yes.
Lol, ever since she was 2 years old, she's been playing CS hahaa
CrazyJAC
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by CrazyJAC »

BlueEyes wrote:I say....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8u7px_GzWQ

she should become a Bff :)
ßlueEyes = lameo

I say yes to the dress!

P.S. I say yes
I see PRIDE, I see POWER, I see one bad ass mother, that don't take no CRAP off NOBODY!
mickeyd697

Post by mickeyd697 »

I say yes
jerkoff

Post by jerkoff »

no.

[the reason i am voting no and voting no to aarrow's app is because i honestly do think theyre too young. ex: anyone remember crazyboyadam? ...same age range.]
Last edited by jerkoff on Mon May 31, 2010 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THEEND

Post by THEEND »

idk im never on
Beyondthegrave

Post by Beyondthegrave »

idk I'm a ghost
Officer

Post by Officer »

well if i keep getting favors im am more enthralled to say yes so depending on wat these favors are im saying yes :P but if this pencil shooting stuff keeps coming up im going to get aroused.....soooooooo idk................................................ yea.................idk............................im unsure...............................maybe ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn yes
Beyondthegrave

Post by Beyondthegrave »

stop playing with your monkey balls officer!! it's rude and in the wrong place. go in burdmans corner and do that lol.
mickeyd697

Post by mickeyd697 »

honestly no one is too young in my opinion to join. We never had an age requirement and heather is fun to play with and causes no problems of what i can see. Crazy spammed his mic way too much where as heather doesn't really do that at all. vote stays the same for me
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

I agree with boys...but these are girls (they tend to be a little more mature)...but one thing is that if they get in they can't expect any "boys" in the server to behave. But I am pretty sure they are use to it.

And no Officer's aloud in my corner...only me and ......well that's it...unless you wanna read my books I posted about. Then you can come into my corner.
jerkoff

Post by jerkoff »

Burdman wrote:I agree with boys...but these are girls (they tend to be a little more mature)...but one thing is that if they get in they can't expect any "boys" in the server to behave. But I am pretty sure they are use to it.

you makes me el oh el.