+kaiser's application

Fill out an application in order to join Best Friends Forever
kaiser_roll

+kaiser's application

Post by kaiser_roll »

NAME: Nicholas Sielchanowicz

GAMING NAME: +kaiser

STEAM NAME: +kaiser

FAVORITE GAME: It's hard for me to choose, but L4D seems to be the go-to game for me when there's nothing else to do. CSS is starting to take its place though.

YEARS PLAYING: 7-8

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WITH US: A little over three weeks by now methinks.

REASON FOR JOINING: Well, I have been looking for a place to settle down, lay my roots, make a living, start a family (besides, beuler is here)... and BFF seemed to be the place.
The BFF server(s) (for CSS specifically) is literally the only one I play on... and CSS has been the major game for me as of late. I like what I see here, and so, I'm applying (did I mention that beuler is here? jess too, we're sekret luvers).

tl;dr version
accept me plz ily
NookiemonsteR
MookienonsteR

Post by NookiemonsteR »

ill give a yes...haven't had any problems with him.
beuler

Post by beuler »

kaiser_roll

Post by kaiser_roll »

Sweet Mother of God.
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

Wow. What's with all the queers applying? I mean we already have burdman and crazy. Do we really need to let any more of the gays in?
beuler

Post by beuler »

97talon wrote:Wow. What's with all the queers applying? I mean we already have burdman and crazy. Do we really need to let any more of the gays in?

Removed so I don't have to listen to it everytime I click on this thread -Talon
CrazyJAC
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by CrazyJAC »

97talon wrote:Wow. What's with all the queers applying? I mean we already have burdman and crazy. Do we really need to let any more of the gays in?

I like to take my voted yes on Talon's app back.( that I clearly said yes even though he's been in bff longer then me)Only because he put burdman before me. When we all know I'm the gayest bff but I digress. beuler that is one catchy tune and for some reason I want chicken.
I see PRIDE, I see POWER, I see one bad ass mother, that don't take no CRAP off NOBODY!
beuler

Post by beuler »

beuler that is one catchy tune and for some reason I want chicken.
The tune brings peace amongst nations all across the globe. It's also been concluded that if you listen to this song while devouring the delicious breast of chicken, you'll absorb more nutrients. Scientists have been testing the theory and they've noticed that 63% of applicants have lived 4% longer.

kaiser_roll

Post by kaiser_roll »

ohboy

The question isn't "Do we really need to", it's "Why shouldn't we".
;o

P.S. I haven't left this page for the past thirty minutes because of that black man and his peculiar fried chicken dance.
EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

Our limit on people from Florida has been reached. Wait around a few months for when we kick out NookiemonsteR, then go ahead and resubmit your app.
NookiemonsteR
MookienonsteR

Post by NookiemonsteR »

I just want to give Beuler a yes, because of the music and pics.
NookiemonsteR
MookienonsteR

Post by NookiemonsteR »

beuler wrote:
beuler that is one catchy tune and for some reason I want chicken.
The tune brings peace amongst nations all across the globe. It's also been concluded that if you listen to this song while devouring the delicious breast of chicken, you'll absorb more nutrients. Scientists have been testing the theory and they've noticed that 63% of applicants have lived 4% longer.

I don't know why, but it feels like I am playing an old school rpg, reading one of the little pop-ups.
kaiser_roll

Post by kaiser_roll »

You can never have enough Floridians. :<>

Besides, I think I can fit on the elevator to the floor of BFF enlightenment regardless of the weight restriction, so, I'M COMIN' IN... please. ;o
BlueEyes

Post by BlueEyes »

I've finally been forgotten about with the whole gay issue. I've been literally sitting here for the past hour (not exaggerating) listening to this song. Kinda sounds like an old Kirby song. I say yes just because this application kept me entertained this morning while I was packing hahaa.

You can never have too many Floridians! We're awesome!
kaiser_roll

Post by kaiser_roll »

^^ that sounds like a yes to me