Cute Disaster aka Ipod's App

Fill out an application in order to join Best Friends Forever
MrAnderson

Re: Cute Disaster aka Ipod's App

Post by MrAnderson »

Zoggmonster wrote:(and yes Anderson that's pretty much what happened)

[11:23:17 PM] Heather: zogg u made to worse D:
[11:23:26 PM] Heather: why couldnt u just say yes? instead of that

I feel your pain man, its tough being harassed
CrazyJAC
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by CrazyJAC »

I'm going to say yes. Cause she plays in the server a lot and she still plays even after being turned down after her first app.

P.S Anderson you shouldn't of posted that on here. In my opinion you should of talked to the person that typed it to you at the time.
I see PRIDE, I see POWER, I see one bad ass mother, that don't take no CRAP off NOBODY!
Heather

Post by Heather »

Anderson thats not fucking funny, that was sent in a private message and you have no right just to post it out for everyone to see..
jerkoff

Post by jerkoff »

Heather wrote:
Tiggerzzz wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:so..a little birdie just sent me something...

"What?! Get Die Die the fuck off my application!"

How do you plan on joining best FRIENDS forever...if you cant even be friendly with its current members...

???????

This Might Get Me In Trouble But Im Going To Stick Up For Courtney Saying, That Person Is Mean To Her And Did Mute Her For No Reason Without A Warning. Sorry If Everyone Gets Mad At Me But Aleast Im Sicking Up For What I Know Is True.

btw i usually do give warnings and if youre too busy running your mouth and not listening it happens so get over it. but when people are being obnoxious and have no consideration for other peoples ears and im getting messages from other people to take care of it. i do :] and im really not mean. i can be pretty nice unless you continue to be annoying/obnoxious :D
MrAnderson

Post by MrAnderson »

Heather wrote:Anderson thats not fucking funny, that was sent in a private message and you have no right just to post it out for everyone to see..
Look, my main point is (which by cussing at me you are proving even more so) why, if you hate some of our current members, are you trying to join a clan, thats based on friendship? All youre doing right now, is sitting in a skype chat, yelling at me, raging on pete, and raging on zogg, for bringing out what you said about OUR members. If she was a valid person to join the clan, none of this would be happening, and none of you would have to go around yelling at people to vote on her app.

I would also like to point out that in the last 20 minutes ive gotten more messages of nonsensical drama caused by JUST an application (shes not even in yet!) then i think ive ever gotten about anything. If an app is causing bff's to fight amongst eachother, then i think something is wrong
Last edited by MrAnderson on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heather

Post by Heather »

Diedie just stop you hated me from day one. you banned me for saying hi, and u called me a cunt for sicking up for myself. im not one of those girls who just sit to the side and take it. Btw arnt you the one that said we should all get along? your the one that starts all the drama and the tesion in the server and makes everyone not want to play there. everyones so happy when ur not around. Sorry everyone this just had to be said cause i no most of you are thinking the same thing..
Heather

Post by Heather »

MrAnderson wrote:
Heather wrote:Anderson thats not fucking funny, that was sent in a private message and you have no right just to post it out for everyone to see..
Look, my main point is (which by cussing at me you are proving even more so) why, if you hate some of our current members, are you trying to join a clan, thats based on friendship? All youre doing right now, is sitting in a skype chat, yelling at me, raging on pete, and raging on zogg, for bringing out what you said about OUR members. If she was a valid person to join the clan, none of this would be happening, and none of you would have to go around yelling at people to vote on her app.

1) i didnt rage on pete i dont hate him
2) didnt go yelling at everyone
jerkoff

Post by jerkoff »

Heather wrote:Diedie just stop you hated me from day one. you banned me for saying hi, and u called me a cunt for sicking up for myself. im not one of those girls who just sit to the side and take it. Btw arnt you the one that said we should all get along? your the one that starts all the drama and the tesion in the server and makes everyone not want to play there. everyones so happy when ur not around. Sorry everyone this just had to be said cause i no most of you are thinking the same thing..

well..

1.Yeah I do think youre a CUNT. But thats MY opinion and I AM entitled to it :]
2.I dont start drama..It just tends to happen when I show up because people like to start shit or can't handle the comments I make. ;]
3.If you only knew how many people say the same about you :D

And P-S.. I don't hate you. I just plainly don't like you.
brian40002

Post by brian40002 »

Point of viewtopic.php?f=1&t=669 <-- that post was to keep things like this from happening, sooo.. feel free to move this discussion to there. Thanks!
››€cŁĩpš€‹‹
MrAnderson

Post by MrAnderson »

brian40002 wrote:Point of viewtopic.php?f=1&t=669 <-- that post was to keep things like this from happening, sooo.. feel free to move this discussion to there. Thanks!
Which, was originally and still is my point of bringing up what ipod said about jess. We have problems with members not getting along with members right now, and we are working on fixing it. If youre gonna disrespect a member, as youre applying...well..i think thats just a little silly.
Heather

Post by Heather »

jerkoff wrote:
Heather wrote:Diedie just stop you hated me from day one. you banned me for saying hi, and u called me a cunt for sicking up for myself. im not one of those girls who just sit to the side and take it. Btw arnt you the one that said we should all get along? your the one that starts all the drama and the tesion in the server and makes everyone not want to play there. everyones so happy when ur not around. Sorry everyone this just had to be said cause i no most of you are thinking the same thing..

well..

1.Yeah I do think youre a CUNT. But thats MY opinion and I AM entitled to it :]
2.I dont start drama..It just tends to happen when I show up because people like to start shit or can't handle the comments I make. ;]
3.If you only knew how many people say the same about you :D

And P-S.. I don't hate you. I just plainly don't like you.

1) im not the cunt sweetie you are
2) your the one that starts the fucking drama in the 1st place
3) you dont even know how many people hate you but dont got the guys to say it.

ps. i dont care if you dont like me, i got plently of friends who love me
mickeyd697

Post by mickeyd697 »

At first i didnt like ipod cause she would scream in the mic a lot. it has gotten better in the past few weeks/months. But drama being caused by an application shouldnt be happening. Ipod, you have gotten a few more yes votes than last time which shows and improvement, however you shouldnt have to, nor anyone else, fight for votes. If someone doesnt want to vote yes/no on something they shouldnt have to be forced to, not saying anyone is or isnt since i was not in those specific conversations. I only have issues with one member and that one member just happens to be friends with ipod. not saying its your fault, but that does not need to be happening in our servers/forums. Heather, you attacking another member by what you are saying isnt right either. I say just calm down for a little while let the drama die down. then she can come back and have people revote without trying to sneak around and get others to vote for an app.
Heather

Post by Heather »

MrAnderson wrote:
brian40002 wrote:Point of viewtopic.php?f=1&t=669 <-- that post was to keep things like this from happening, sooo.. feel free to move this discussion to there. Thanks!
Which, was originally and still is my point of bringing up what ipod said about jess. We have problems with members not getting along with members right now, and we are working on fixing it. If youre gonna disrespect a member, as youre applying...well..i think thats just a little silly.
Sticking up for courtney again, diedie disrespected her 1st.
Luckycharms

Post by Luckycharms »

mickeyd697 wrote:At first i didnt like ipod cause she would scream in the mic a lot. it has gotten better in the past few weeks/months. But drama being caused by an application shouldnt be happening. Ipod, you have gotten a few more yes votes than last time which shows and improvement, however you shouldnt have to, nor anyone else, fight for votes. If someone doesnt want to vote yes/no on something they shouldnt have to be forced to, not saying anyone is or isnt since i was not in those specific conversations. I only have issues with one member and that one member just happens to be friends with ipod. not saying its your fault, but that does not need to be happening in our servers/forums. Heather, you attacking another member by what you are saying isnt right either. I say just calm down for a little while let the drama die down. then she can come back and have people revote without trying to sneak around and get others to vote for an app.
Indeed. no need for drama. Especially on a forum
brian40002

Post by brian40002 »

Heather wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Sticking up for courtney again, diedie disrespected her 1st.
I never asked who started what or who said what, I simply asked to move this conversation from this post to the post which it belongs.
››€cŁĩpš€‹‹