Cute Disaster aka Ipod's App

Fill out an application in order to join Best Friends Forever
Heather

Re: Cute Disaster aka Ipod's App

Post by Heather »

wasnt talking to u brian i was talking to andersons post not yours.
Green

Post by Green »

wait what are we doing on this topic again?
MrAnderson

Post by MrAnderson »

Heather wrote:wasnt talking to u brian i was talking to andersons post not yours.
Hes just asking you to take it to the appropriate place, this...i think was an application like 30 minutes ago
jerkoff

Post by jerkoff »

Heather wrote:
jerkoff wrote:
Heather wrote:Diedie just stop you hated me from day one. you banned me for saying hi, and u called me a cunt for sicking up for myself. im not one of those girls who just sit to the side and take it. Btw arnt you the one that said we should all get along? your the one that starts all the drama and the tesion in the server and makes everyone not want to play there. everyones so happy when ur not around. Sorry everyone this just had to be said cause i no most of you are thinking the same thing..

well..

1.Yeah I do think youre a CUNT. But thats MY opinion and I AM entitled to it :]
2.I dont start drama..It just tends to happen when I show up because people like to start shit or can't handle the comments I make. ;]
3.If you only knew how many people say the same about you :D

And P-S.. I don't hate you. I just plainly don't like you.

1) im not the cunt sweetie you are
2) your the one that starts the fucking drama in the 1st place
3) you dont even know how many people hate you but dont got the guys to say it.

ps. i dont care if you dont like me, i got plently of friends who love me
Is this where I'm suppose to cry? Because ALL I can do it LOL at you. :lol:

You just don't understand, I don't care if people like me or not this is a game..this is ONLINE. And if I do remember correctly. My name flew out your mouth..and Ipods mouth first...So it show's how much you really care about lil ol' me since all youre doing is talking about me. Thanks a bunch <3.. YES! I'm the number one subject on this thread!! GO ME!!! I'm so FREAKIN popular!! WIN!
Heather

Post by Heather »

jerkoff wrote:
Heather wrote:
jerkoff wrote:
Heather wrote:Diedie just stop you hated me from day one. you banned me for saying hi, and u called me a cunt for sicking up for myself. im not one of those girls who just sit to the side and take it. Btw arnt you the one that said we should all get along? your the one that starts all the drama and the tesion in the server and makes everyone not want to play there. everyones so happy when ur not around. Sorry everyone this just had to be said cause i no most of you are thinking the same thing..

well..

2.I dont start drama..It just tends to happen when I show up because people like to start shit or can't handle the comments I make. ;]

You just don't understand, I don't care if people like me or not this is a game..this is ONLINE. And if I do remember correctly. My name flew out your mouth..and Ipods mouth first...So it show's how much you really care about lil ol' me since all youre doing is talking about me. Thanks a bunch <3.. YES! I'm the number one subject on this thread!! GO ME!!! I'm so FREAKIN popular!! WIN!
No, your annyoing and everyone tells me to tolerate you but i refuse cause your not the center spotlight theres other members in bff not just you.
jerkoff

Post by jerkoff »

Heather wrote:
jerkoff wrote:
Heather wrote:
jerkoff wrote:

well..

No, your annyoing and everyone tells me to tolerate you but i refuse cause your not the center spotlight theres other members in bff not just you.
Do you honestly think I care? Nope. Not sure if you've noticed or not..But I could care less if I am in the spot light or not. But thanks for putting me there chum!
CrazyJAC
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by CrazyJAC »

Locked because this shouldn't be happening on here.

Go here viewtopic.php?f=1&t=669
I see PRIDE, I see POWER, I see one bad ass mother, that don't take no CRAP off NOBODY!
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

Ok, seriously people. This should not be happening like this. This goes for ALL current members as well. I understand if you have issues with someone but this is not the way to go about dealing with them.