Pedo's App.

Fill out an application in order to join Best Friends Forever
PedoCadet

Re: Pedo's App.

Post by PedoCadet »

BlueEyes wrote:I say yes because of the castle that is full of ridinkydonkeyness.
(it's not as cool as my mountain fort, but it's up there.)
The one in Minecraft? >>; That wasn't all me, that's Scooter's too.
EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

PedoCadet wrote:That wasn't all me, that's Scooter's too.
Yeah, but fuck that guy.
THEEND

Post by THEEND »

easy wants to fuck that guy?
PedoCadet

Post by PedoCadet »

THEEND wrote:easy wants to fuck that guy?
That's what I've heard.
JayJayz

Post by JayJayz »

Adding to earlier stuff. (Sorry if this adds more drama but I agree with easy)
How can you join a group called "bff" meaning "best friends forever" when you wont even tell us your age, and for that matter a real name(not you previous people have done this, you had a name but I think you changed it?)
Anyways I don't think you can be a true bff if you wont/can't even provide basic information about yourself.

I still stick with no even tho you are a cool and nice person, untill that age is posted.
Meow. <3
MrAnderson

Post by MrAnderson »

JayJayz wrote: How can you join a group called "bff" meaning "best friends forever"
wait...best friends forever?...not butt fucking frenchmen?.....well....its been real guys, im in the wrong place..
PedoCadet

Post by PedoCadet »

BlueEyes wrote:I say yes because of the castle that is full of ridinkydonkeyness.
(it's not as cool as my mountain fort, but it's up there.)
Ohhhh, You saw the one that's on Easy's server. Yeah, that's a tower. Scooter and I just built a castle together on Crazy's server and it has EIGHT towers! :D You should see that. /That/ is ridiculous. lmao. You'll have to ask him for the info, though.
THEEND

Post by THEEND »

I personally dont see what the big deal is about the age when we all play with pedo in tf2, minecraft and burning time in vent and we all know pedo is of a mature age. Then again this is my personal opinion. I just don't see what the big deal is for age?(unless your 14 and younger) in a gaming community. Also I don't even know the age of like 80% of the people in bff and things seem to be fine. I'm done back to the raping.
JayJayz

Post by JayJayz »

THEEND wrote:I personally dont see what the big deal is about the age when we all play with pedo in tf2, minecraft and burning time in vent and we all know pedo is of a mature age. Then again this is my personal opinion. I just don't see what the big deal is for age?(unless your 14 and younger) in a gaming community. Also I don't even know the age of like 80% of the people in bff and things seem to be fine. I'm done back to the raping.
You not knowing peoples ages is probably your own fault you big fail whore, I've been in the clan for less time then you and I know almost everyone's age.
But the point is in my last post, you should be able to provide basic information to your fellow bffs to be a true bff.
Meow. <3
JayJayz

Post by JayJayz »

MrAnderson wrote:
JayJayz wrote: How can you join a group called "bff" meaning "best friends forever"
wait...best friends forever?...not butt fucking frenchmen?.....well....its been real guys, im in the wrong place..

Sorry for popping your bubble Anderson but that's not what bff means even though there may be butt fucking frenchmen in bff.
Meow. <3
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

JayJayz wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

Sorry for popping your bubble Anderson but that's not what bff means even though there may be butt fucking frenchmen in bff.
I fuck butts, however I'm not french.
PedoCadet

Post by PedoCadet »

I don't see how someone's age; which, is just a number, is getting to know someone as a person.
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

I just think that it is hilarious that this is actually a discussion when Easy said if she didn't want to share it then just drop it. I am the second oldest member by months in this server!!! Yah!! for being old!!!
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

Burdman wrote:I just think that it is hilarious that this is actually a discussion when Easy said if she didn't want to share it then just drop it. I am the second oldest member by months in this server!!! Yah!! for being old!!!
I love you you old bitch.
PedoCadet

Post by PedoCadet »

Burdman wrote:I just think that it is hilarious that this is actually a discussion when Easy said if she didn't want to share it then just drop it. I am the second oldest member by months in this server!!! Yah!! for being old!!!
Does that mean you rape the most? ;*