Kenny's Application for BFF Admin.

Fill out an application in order to join Best Friends Forever
Kennyisthenewlegolas

Kenny's Application for BFF Admin.

Post by Kennyisthenewlegolas »

NAME: Kenny

GAMING NAME: kennyisthenewlegolas

STEAM NAME: kennyisthenewlegolas

FAVORITE GAME: Gunz, murder, mc, gta, jailbreak, zombie survival, black ops, cod, fps games honestly anything...

YEARS PLAYING: 5 years

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WITH US: A month

REASON FOR JOINING: I know I just joined this forums, and I may not know many of the members. But I wish to offer my help by enforcing rules when many admins do not have the time to enforce them. I am mostly active now since I work only mornings at my time. So evenings is where I start to get on and play. But I know that many of you guys may not believe in me or need to play with me in order to gain trust but honestly I will definitely put my efforts into helping. So don't worry I'll be on and each member will get to see me as often. So I vow to myself to help enforce regulations against racism, sexism, rdming, trolling, blocking, bad behavior against other members, and admins especially disrespectful mic spamming. Thank you! I hope I'll be working with BFF's community in the future.

~Kennyisthenewlegolas
mickeyd697

Re: Kenny's Application for BFF Admin.

Post by mickeyd697 »

So far you have seemed like someone who is responsible and could handle the responsibility of admin. As I have told you before, I don't think we have given admin to people who are not a part of bff, but we can discuss and see if something can be arranged. I'd vote yes.
QueenCrazy

Post by QueenCrazy »

I agree with mickey
CrazyJAC
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by CrazyJAC »

Play this weekend and you'll get a vote from me. But just how you've presented yourself with a well manner way. I could just say yes now since I am yes whore.
I see PRIDE, I see POWER, I see one bad ass mother, that don't take no CRAP off NOBODY!
Kennyisthenewlegolas

Post by Kennyisthenewlegolas »

Thank you for your support guys, and certainly CrazyJac I'll see you on the weekend.