Unbanned

If you get banned...and are trying to dispute...post your reasoning here...
THEEND

Unbanned

Post by THEEND »

Unbanned the noob fullmetal from vent. I cant unban him from the servers. his time was done. But if he insist on acting the way he does I'll ban him my self. Part of joining BFF is to make friends forever. But if you going to continue to piss everyone off with a bad attitude about everything then there is no place in here for you and we wont stand for it. Im your friend but I am giving you a warning. Its alright to joke but its not right to take it too far even if it is the internet. I tried to help you out before this whole thing even started. Told you to post an apology so no drama would start. I mean think about it. If your mom passed away would you be ok if i talked about her? If you had a 4 year old daughter would it be ok for someone to say they want to have sexual relations with her? I hope you read this and read it well.

I dont speak only for myself but im sure everyone will agree that this will be the Final Warning. I'm not gona take any crap. We're all friends and im pretty sure we want to keep it that way.

P.S. if you really mean this comment
"banton: I don't have to change for anyone and won't change."
Then do me a favor, save your self some time and remove your Bff tag.

I'm just trying to be a friend and help you out so you can still enjoy time with us and we can still play other games. The drama and crap has to end. Noone should be woken up @ 6:00 am saying this person banned me. Nor should I have to unban someone 30 times while they keep pissing off one of the leading bff members. That is all I am going to say and I am leaving it at that.
Fullmetal

Post by Fullmetal »

drama :(
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

Great apology?

I thought about extending your ban seeing as you got unbanned a few times and played on the server when you were supposed to be banned, but I am ready to move past this.

So welcome back, have fun and read the end's post carefully. What he posted are the thoughts of more than just him.

Sooooooooooooooooo.....

and...

Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

OMG!!! I love the show chips!!!!! He is just SOOOO hot!!!

Hey am I typing out loud again!!!

OOPPS!!!d :roll:
THEEND

Post by THEEND »

hahahaha burdman.

and full it isnt drama. Im trying to help your ass out. Since I was the Bff member who gave most of my reference to you and portrayed you as a good person when your app was up. It makes me look bad when shit goes down like this and if someones making me look bad then bad shit is gona go down. which I would like to avoid. Jokes are fine like talon is gay but taking it too far is bad. For example talon doesnt want anyone to know that he takes a 10 inch dildo up his ass every night because he is thinking about blue chips. ^_^

lets start off new and have fun. Im 400 exp away from freaking semi-pro so i shall be on pangya untill i damn rank.
THEEND

Post by THEEND »

doesnt matter. According to what i heard from disclosed sources. he's gone and done with bff. Which is ok with me. We can remove these threads now. No sense in remebering the idiots of css
abc

Post by abc »

e-drama is a clan killer
brian40002

Post by brian40002 »

this is sooooooooo last month...
››€cŁĩpš€‹‹
THEEND

Post by THEEND »

lol this is done and over with.