Perma Mute/Perma Ban

If you get banned...and are trying to dispute...post your reasoning here...
Cosmic Buddha

Re: Perma Mute/Perma Ban

Post by Cosmic Buddha »

97talon wrote:
Cosmic Buddha wrote:
97talon wrote:So we should care about a lazy bastard?
I'm saying you should care about someone who played on your server that socialized and made your server friendlier and funner to be on. Sure, he can be lazy, but that doesn't mean that he shouldn't be unbanned. That's like saying "Oh, that guy died. He was a good guy, but man, he was lazy. I guess he deserved it."
First, funner is not a word.

Second, he was warned. He was spamming and using racist terms... yeah that sounds like he was making it "friendlier and funner."

And lazy people do deserve to die. Go out and get a job.
First, sue me, I don't care if funner isn't a word.

Second, if you actually watched the demo, he wasn't saying a single thing. He didn't even say anything remotely racist or spamming, and the only reason he made the noise was because he wasn't sure if he was muted unfairly or not such as myself. I was there the whole time he was there and he wasn't warned a single time for anything. He did nothing wrong so he didn't deserve to be banned.

And if lazy people deserved to die we'd all be dead. Just because you have a job doesn't mean you're not lazy.

(And yes Easy, I know being banned from a server doesn't compare to dying, it was an exaggeration. People usually understand that.)
A Warm Cote

Post by A Warm Cote »

...alright guys I registered.

I might have said the N word a few times, it slips out. I was just joking with the spamming.

I went "BLEHH" to test if my mic was working, and she went "Oh... that's cute" and banned me. 2 minutes before that there's no racist comments.
EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

A Warm Cote wrote:I might have said the N word a few times, it slips out. I was just joking with the spamming.
lol

Ban hammer = justified
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

I guess he lacks all ability to control what he says lol
EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

Cosmic Buddha wrote:(And yes Easy, I know being banned from a server doesn't compare to dying, it was an exaggeration. People usually understand that.)
I get that it was an exaggeration. My point still stands, using a comparison like that makes you sound kind of silly. Anyway, I'm not trying to gang up on you as you seem like a decent guy.

Try not to take too much offence in the things Talorn says. He's kind of a jerk. But we love him anyway.
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

Fuck you
EasyTarget
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by EasyTarget »

I WILL CHOP YOUR HEAD OFF AND EAT YOUR BRAINS!
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

That sounds extremely kinky!
Cosmic Buddha

Post by Cosmic Buddha »

Well, I think Cote kind-of fucked himself by saying that, so I suppose that matter is done unless Cote tries to appeal it himself.

But still stands the matter of me being muted. I've looked up and down the internet for a solution, but it just seems I'm muted. I'm not sure how my mic still works, but if someone could at least try un-muting me or something, it'd be appreciated. And as I said, I can still type and communicate on other servers, just not the BFF Minigame.
brian40002

Post by brian40002 »

Cosmic Buddha wrote:Well, I think Cote kind-of fucked himself by saying that, so I suppose that matter is done unless Cote tries to appeal it himself.

But still stands the matter of me being muted. I've looked up and down the internet for a solution, but it just seems I'm muted. I'm not sure how my mic still works, but if someone could at least try un-muting me or something, it'd be appreciated. And as I said, I can still type and communicate on other servers, just not the BFF Minigame.
try to join when you see me in there one day and ill see if i can fix it
››€cŁĩpš€‹‹
Cosmic Buddha

Post by Cosmic Buddha »

brian40002 wrote:
Cosmic Buddha wrote:Well, I think Cote kind-of fucked himself by saying that, so I suppose that matter is done unless Cote tries to appeal it himself.

try to join when you see me in there one day and ill see if i can fix it
Alrighty, thanks.

Edit: Eclipse unmuted me and I can type again, so I guess this is all done with.

Thanks guys, though it sucks my friend wasn't unbanned.
THEEND

Post by THEEND »

...alright guys I registered.

I might have said the N word a few times, it slips out. I was just joking with the spamming.

I went "BLEHH" to test if my mic was working, and she went "Oh... that's cute" and banned me. 2 minutes before that there's no racist comments.

^^^

You deserve to stay banned and your friend deserves to stay banned also for defending you. I wasn't even in the server but anyone who says the N word just slips out has a serious personal problem and needs to get a life adjustment. I guess your one of the kids in the dumb ass generation who believe the N word makes you cool. In fact it just makes you an ignorant ass hole. If you and your buddy want to make the server more fun then this is not the way to go about that. Just be happy I wasn't the one in the server while you were doing this.

Just thought I add my 2 cents in 2 months later.

Second, if you actually watched the demo, he wasn't saying a single thing. He didn't even say anything remotely racist or spamming, and the only reason he made the noise was because he wasn't sure if he was muted unfairly or not such as myself. I was there the whole time he was there and he wasn't warned a single time for anything. He did nothing wrong so he didn't deserve to be banned.
This is why he should have stayed muted forever in the server