Fedor.. Is he the best pound for pound

pictures, video, music
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Fedor.. Is he the best pound for pound

Post by Burdman »

[video width=400 height=350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE7diB6Z ... r_embedded[/video]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE7diB6Z ... r_embedded

put url up incase I messed up

You tell me if you think he is better than anderson silva. I mean that is a close match up.
Last edited by Burdman on Tue May 12, 2009 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

Personally I think Silva is better.
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

Yeah I agree. I will have to look up a highlight reel for him. He just had to bad matchups here recently.
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

Ps- If you have a 360 the ufc undisputed demo is available to download on live. I'm doing that now.
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

Shut up whore I know. But I will just wait till I think next week when it get's released. I hate teases.
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

Played the demo. Pretty good. Thee graphics are really good. Has good blood spatter lol.
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

[video width=425 height=344]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3M4VacJ4NU[/video]
Here is the one for anderson silva. I mean once they feel his power they close up. Only one to stand and bang was Chris Leben. And he is just one punch away from retard!!1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3M4VacJ4NU
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

You know there is a preview button to check your links right? You sir are the fail lol.
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

dude I preview them all and they still don't work. And when I look at other people's post they have the same thing typed in that I do but there's work and mine doesn't. I am so retarded.
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

Not gonna argue about you being retarded....

But on a side note, anderson's next fight is set up. UFC 101. Silva Vs. Griffin! I like forrest (no, not in that gay way like the rest of you are thinking) but this could be brutal. Technically speaking silva should have it no problem, but forrest can take a beating and still stand so I think it will be a good fight.
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

Yeah well Chris Leben also had a good chin but Anderson is not your regular striker. He is gonna slaughter Forest. I mean I know they put it on cause more people know Forrest but man he is gonna have such a headache the next day.
Eclipse
Lightweight

Post by Eclipse »

Hey guys, what's going on in here?
97talon
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by 97talon »

Burdman wrote:Yeah well Chris Leben also had a good chin but Anderson is not your regular striker. He is gonna slaughter Forest. I mean I know they put it on cause more people know Forrest but man he is gonna have such a headache the next day.
He looks like he has a headache after every fight lol. But look at the fights that he has had that everyone thought he was going to get killed (the shogun fight for example). I think (more hope I guess) that he steps up beats silva. I like silva but ever since watching griffin through the first season of ultimate fighter he is great to watch. His bonner fight is still one of the best to watch in my opinion.
Burdman
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by Burdman »

I think it will be a great fight. and you got it forrest is a wild card. I mean he is well rounded and has a great chin. I also agree that him and Bonner put on one of the best fight i have seen.

Eclipse watch the videos and chime in on who you think is better and then Talon will stick it in your pooper.