2D art

FluXed314

Re: 2D art

Post by FluXed314 »

I popped on the other day. O.o I was stuck in it!

It is looking good. Keep up the good work.
CrazyJAC
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by CrazyJAC »

I need to hop on and see what's been going on but I've been to busy working and watching streams. Soon I will thought you can count on that and maybe we can get the server updated for the lastest update.
I see PRIDE, I see POWER, I see one bad ass mother, that don't take no CRAP off NOBODY!
SunnySiren

Post by SunnySiren »

Did you mess up my map then Flux? I no longer have the map on there hehe. Yeah you are welcome to see my new design, I also have not been on due to work and other life events. But I will try to get back on regularly :)
Lets get CRAZY
CrazyJAC
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by CrazyJAC »

I got on a week ago and seen what you've been working on and again it's looking great. Also the maps could be messed up due to the update.
I see PRIDE, I see POWER, I see one bad ass mother, that don't take no CRAP off NOBODY!
SunnySiren

Post by SunnySiren »

I am sure no one is alive in minecraft anymore but just to let anyone interested know i am still alive haha I did get back and its a fully new server again with new places I have started to make my new home and will be bringing pics shortly of my new house look in the new server. :)
Lets get CRAZY
CrazyJAC
RainboWWarrioR
RainboWWarrioR

Post by CrazyJAC »

We are kinda still alive in mc. I've just been working a lot this past couple months. Glad to see you're still alive. The new map definitely needs your pixel art :D
SunnySiren

Post by SunnySiren »

Well, if you follow the path to the ocean pyramid along the way you will see a fake grave and behind that my new home :) I will try to place new pixel art just it will take me time to think of new ideas and not make them soo big like that batman because that took soo much time and effort to where the cost was zilch. New map so that pixel art is like gone gone. haha nearly cried then went its just a game and started to cry again haha
Lets get CRAZY